Who is stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyway let say, that Kaido reaction to the first time Zoro release a bit of CoC was hyped way more from Kaido than with the Yamato CoC awakening.
the sky spitting feat? aint that just a visual effect to hype the clash between luffy&kaido? I dont think proves that 1 advcoc is stronger. Anyway what is important is how effective you use your advcoc and Luffy was spaming a lot a blunt attack with advcoc while Zoro is much more savy&lethal effective with his advcoc.

Last I dont believe top tier pirate like akainu&Akoji needed a sky spitting feat
Yeah it does prove stronger advanced conquerors.

Why couldn't Yamato and Kaido split the sky when using advanced conquerors then?

The only people shown to do this feat are Yonko's and the Pirate King. Even Yamato mentioned she'd read about it in Odens journal which mean Oden himself never even did it.

The argument isn't who's stronger. The argument is who's got stronger advanced conquerors.

Zoro's best version of that move was the 3 sword style conquerors coated version which beat King. His Ryuuma moment so to say.

Luffys Gear 5 finisher is the strongest attack seen in the series so far from a physical stand point.
I have to disagree, clearly Zoro 3 sword style slash would be stronger than the flying dragon blaze which would definitly be leathal also for Kaidodragonform but calling g5 finisher the strongest attack is BS especially with Hakkai

I have to disagree, clearly Zoro 3 sword style slash would be stronger than the flying dragon blaze which would definitly be leathal also for Kaidodragonform but calling g5 finisher the strongest attack is BS especially with Hakkai
What makes Zoro's 3 style attack weaker than his one sword style?

Zoro took a blade off Killer when he was fighting him 2 sword style to make his attack stronger. 3 sword style is clearly Zoro at his strongest.

Hakkai was two normal attacks from a Yonko not a finisher. Guessing you believe Zoro could block Kaido's ultimate dragon attack and Luffy's gear 5 finisher as well.

This is just a cope take.

Zoro is unproven and as much as you hype up his opponents to try be equal to Luffy's they will never be.

Kaido shits on 5 Kings easily.

If Oda had really wanted to show this he could have King conquerors haki as well to prove this but he didn't. There's no argument you can make to even suggest Zoro has better advanced conquerors than Yamato.
Zoro has better Adv CoC than Yamato, King of Hell cut through a giant flaming dragon and then cut through King like butter, when nothing else before had done any serious damage to him.

I think Yamato is stronger than Zoro, but because of her durability and natural strength. Zoro's Haki is probably a bit stronger, at least, if not a good amount. Still, damaging a Mythical Zoan with Adv CoC and incredible natural strength is very hard.

It will be interesting to see what power-ups Oda gives to Yamato in the future, since she's already very strong.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Waiting for the proof Roger

:willsmith:

:kawak:

Give me one valid reason why Zoro's advanced conquerors trumps Yamato's without any 'just because' arguments.

Literally nothing in the manga shows that to be the case.

The only feat the manga has to put one advanced conqueror over another is the sky splitting feat.
No one ever said sky-splitting is the only way to prove CoC superiority. If you're able to do things others can't do, you're automatically better. Let's not conveniently introduce new rules to fit into our narrative. Yamato-Luffy comparison is no different. Yamato couldn't split skied but Luffy can, so he's superior. That's how logic works in general.

For Zoro, being able to break a defense without using CoC that Yamato can't break with CoC proves his CoC is superior to hers because CoC is relative to the user's strength. Pre-CoC Zoro is already able to do things that Yamato couldn't do with CoC, so it's only logical he shits all over her in terms of CoC.

Yeah it does prove stronger advanced conquerors.

Why couldn't Yamato and Kaido split the sky when using advanced conquerors then?

The only people shown to do this feat are Yonko's and the Pirate King. Even Yamato mentioned she'd read about it in Odens journal which mean Oden himself never even did it.

The argument isn't who's stronger. The argument is who's got stronger advanced conquerors.
I dont think so, it proves a clashing will (Luffy&Kaido had a similar goal) both becoming pirate king and Oda enphasazied that thing with a super dupe visual sky spitting but right after that shit Oda went straight in the fight and we clearly saw that Luffy require so many punches with advcoc and they werent effective until his g5 finisher

Yamato coundt because clearly Oda didnt want to show that for a character that aint aming to become pirate king or become the strongest - her dream aint good enough for Oda to choose that kind of visual (I am pretty sure Shans/Mihawk had something as well maybe a ocean spitting to show the clash of will)

Strongest advcoc is relate to Will and Luffy&Zoro have one of the strongest willpower in OP and like I said advcoc potential depend also in how effective you uses in a fight (Zoro prove to be a genius, after locking that power he manage to overpower King in a few minutes) while Luffy after unlocking that power had 2 more chances to fight Kaido.

Status
Not open for further replies.