Who is stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro has better Adv CoC than Yamato, King of Hell cut through a giant flaming dragon and then cut through King like butter, when nothing else before had done any serious damage to him.

I think Yamato is stronger than Zoro, but because of her durability and natural strength. Zoro's Haki is probably a bit stronger, at least, if not a good amount. Still, damaging a Mythical Zoan with Adv CoC and incredible natural strength is very hard.

It will be interesting to see what power-ups Oda gives to Yamato in the future, since she's already very strong.
But all that's based on what we think. From a pure advanced conquerors feats there's nothing to say Zoro's and Yamato's differ. I'd actually argue Zoro is stronger than Yamato by quite a bit.

It could go both ways, looking at his feet. His left foot points either directly forwards or directly backwards.
It's irrelevant at the end of the day, but imo it would be weird to have only him face away from VP
What are you talking about, his feet are clearly pointing in the opposite direction as vegapunk:risicheck:

Sir Tuna Sandwich II

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
The hype Zoro is getting in this arc without even using his Santoryu, Advanced haki and New fighting styles is ridiculous.

Even me wont go as far as to put Zoro with two Sword against two seraphims with two prisonners he had to protect around.

Oda had a higher view of Zoro's current level than any of us.
Nice cope. :suresure::suresure::suresure:

Zoro has better Adv CoC than Yamato, King of Hell cut through a giant flaming dragon and then cut through King like butter, when nothing else before had done any serious damage to him.

I think Yamato is stronger than Zoro, but because of her durability and natural strength. Zoro's Haki is probably a bit stronger, at least, if not a good amount. Still, damaging a Mythical Zoan with Adv CoC and incredible natural strength is very hard.

It will be interesting to see what power-ups Oda gives to Yamato in the future, since she's already very strong.

What makes Zoro's 3 style attack weaker than his one sword style?

Zoro took a blade off Killer when he was fighting him 2 sword style to make his attack stronger. 3 sword style is clearly Zoro at his strongest.

Hakkai was two normal attacks from a Yonko not a finisher. Guessing you believe Zoro could block Kaido's ultimate dragon attack and Luffy's gear 5 finisher as well.
yes Zoro could do that. Hakkai infused the will of 2 yonkos conqueror that the reason of the attack name Hakkai which means conquest of the sea.
Nah you misunderstood, Zoro 3 swordstyle slash would be much stronger than flying dragon blaze - it happen on the sky that why we cant see the same destruction that was caused by flying dragon blaze.

Hakkai was the triumph-card that BigMom&Kaido used when they were part of the rox pirate.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
The Roman God is, not everything has to be about (insert) mythology. maybe they're just named after planets. :watchout:
All planets with exception of Earth are named after Greek and Roman Gods.

Saturn name is based on planet.

Who else name is based on planets - Ancient weapons of void century

Enough said

:kayneshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.