Who is stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro strongest move at the time scarred Kaido one which didn't even effect him really. Even Kinemon and the scabbards were able to cut Kaido with a blade.

But this goes back to my original point. Nothing you can bring to the table shows Zoro's conquerors is anywhere near even to Luffy's when there's a clear portrayal of those who've reached a higher level.

Only ones who have reached the pinnacle of Advanced Conqueror's to split the sky are either Yonko's or the Pirate King himself.

It's a clear feat which is used to separate the level of the Yamato's and Zoro's to the Luffy and Kaido's.
Zoro strongest move on his deathbed Scar Kaido
It did Affect him. After Zoro hit him with Ashura is the first time Kaido starts Huffing the whole Rooftop.

Kinemon and the Sccabards couldn't open an old wound. Go reread you dumbass

Show me anywhere it says those who use pinnacle of ACoC can split the sky. Go ahead clown 🤡

when was this, is it on missing panels?

You Zoro haters are getting worse and worse.
Zoro fought 2 seraphim will protecting Lucci and Kaku
Stop trying to belittle what he did
before long you will be saying Luffy using he arm to swing was more impressive at this point
you stupid clown
no but for me nothing impressive in this dude since it was for a realy short amount of time and zoro was obviously not enought or luffy would not have been needed to save lucci and vegapunk.

Status
Not open for further replies.