Who is stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends on how you view his conquers haki.

A:) Made a whole state from Conquores haki keep in mind this is unintentional (Asura) I don't think @HA001 OF THE RAIN and @nik87 agree Asura is advCOC though I think it is.

B:) Scarring Kaido is a feat only matched by Oden this in itself should put him above, I know you think the blunt attack from Yamato should be a feat but she merely scratched his head, then which we have to take into account the scabbards with their swords Kaido states doesn't compare to Oden

C:) Made another mode/state with AdvCoC & AdvCoA this is another "+" for Zoro.

D:) We also see Zoro consistently damaging King with AdvCoC while Yamato did minimal damage to someone less durable.
A) Is speculation. I actually agree with Lik Asura isn't anything to do with conquerors.

B) Splitting the sky is only a feat matched by Shanks, Roger, Whitebeard, Kaido and Big Mom. See how that works? Oden was many times weaker than Whitebeard, Roger and Current Kaido.

C) How is it he just gave himself a title?

D) Yamato was damaging Kaido. Damaging someone with a blade is significantly less impressive than damaging someone with a blunt object.

Exactly. But he only used his sword against Rayleigh. At Marineford he didn't used once. And that sword really sucks makes no sense with his powers.
But that's his moveset, people keep trying to make him a boxer or a kicker when he never went back and forth against someone like that. Even that intro that n°4 fans like so much shows Kizaru using his sword.
Kizaru's is a hit and run fighter and he only trades blows with his light sword.

can gorosei command seraphim with den den mushi:choppawhat:
bc i don't think they arrived yet
It seems to me that they didn't arrived too.

But Vegapunk #1 is saying that another Vegapunk did the command.

There are 3 Vegapunks together. 1 was exploded and the other turned into stone.

It seems my Lilith waifu is the traitor and Zoro was right not trusting her. Didn't she said that she didn't care about saving pirates? It seems Oda really gave us all at the beginning this time.

Lay it on me, what do we got
:shocking:

Me and CoC rn
:saden:
Think beyond Oda just using Sanji for dumb perv gags.

Sanji said what? That he wanted Stussy to call him a dog. And, rather than react badly, Stussy seemed charmed, and if anything flirted back to him.

Who was Stussy seen the most with in Whole Cake? Big News Morgans, a bird Zoan, who walks around in his Hybrid Form openly.

In Egghead, Stussy sucks the neck of Kaku in giraffe form, then sucks Lucci's neck in base, with Lucci being another Zoan.

All of Stussy's interactions in this series are with Zoans, and now she's with a Fishman, and a guy who says he'll be her dog.

Finally, Stussy clearly views Vegapunk as her creator/father, and Vegapunk wants what Big Mom wanted: for people of all races to be respected and loved. Even though Stussy is a clone, she's viewed as a real person by Vegapunk. Because of that, I imagine Stussy would be more accepting of Minks than most. It's not just that Oda is connecitng her to animals, it's that she's being shown in a sexual light while interacting with characters with animal aspects.

Everyone in this group is also connected to cloning, with Sanji's family making clones, Stussy being a clone, and Jinbei being cloned recently.

This also explains why Carrot was big in Whole Cake: she and Sanji are both children of science, connecting to cloning, who were left behind by a parental figure. This is a good place for Sanji to mature, and be a role model to Carrot.

Let's see what happens
:carrocorn:

Splitting the sky is only a feat matched by Shanks, Roger, Whitebeard, Kaido and Big Mom. See how that works? Oden was many times weaker than Whitebeard, Roger and Current Kaido.
First of all Roger and Whitebeard never splitted the sky. If you took that panel by splitting sky that Luffy and Kaido already did before 1013 and Kaido did with Yamato too.

Second, it is pretty clear that Oden didn't learned CoC coating until he met Roger.

Third, there is no proof but I would say that Kaido also just learned CoC coating after that attack of Oden. Headcannon here.

@Adamxero comparing Rooftop Zoro's Ashura to Barjin Gun isnt fair.

Even Luffy's Supreme King Kong Gun with ad CoC did no serious damage to Kaido and that attack is shit compared to Ashura feat wise and nowhere near Barjin Gun.

Truth is WE dont know what Wano Zoro's Asura KoH dragon style look like.

It should be definitely far far stronger than the one he used against Kaido on Rooftop.

Every arc Luffy always use his full power while Zoro at best use 20% of his strenght to take out the second strongest, this creating an illusion of superiority for Luffy.

Its only when Zoro and Luffy fight the same Opponent that people realize they were Indeed mistaking the power level.
There's a reason Oda made Zoro back to 100% fight King and not back to Kaido.

You're deluded.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
hm i think if they arrived already their entrance will be a lot more dramatic like kiz at sabaody haha
mb the silhouette is clone or some sort of power used by the traitor?
As of now Silhouette matches only saturn - we can see shade of his hair and beard

Also, we don't think they arrived. We feel that saturn could have used telekinesis or telepathy (possibly)

Status
Not open for further replies.