• Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

AL sama

Red Haired
I am the leader of a mason group of townies. This group has only 4 slots in it(probably because of the flavor), each one will give an extra ability to the town who joins. I can recruit a mason for every 2 mafia eliminated.

The four abilities of the vacant masons are named after characters and are described as such :
-The investigative ability called the rolecop in WUs. Unlike the name its nerfed so the cop gets only a name and alignment.
-An ability to aid in winning RPS or dice once per cycle.
-An ability to add 1000 gold to every other mason each cycle.
-An ability to increase the vote of yourself by 2.

Once occupied, some of the abilities will change so it can only affect mason members. So the invest for example can only be directed at self or other masons. The RPS/dice ability can also only be directed at self or masons. The discussion in the PM about this is pretty long, but the main reason its like that is so the masons don't become overpowered. So the solution is to tie the abilities together.

Here come my abilities:
Thousand beautiful Outfits can make me switch alignment with a player of my choice. This is meant to be used when a mason takes the investigative slot. So I choose a player we suspect and switch alignments, and the cop mason invests me. Then we learn of the alignment of the target. (funnily enough this is what happened when Tentei invested Fuji after Fooj switched with Muugen)

Studying Session can make me borrow other abilities of the masons as long as its vacant, like the invest/vote increase..etc. I can use it outside of the group, unlike if they were occupied. It was used twice so far, both times to borrow the ability of the cop.

Study Books is a watcher ability, I get the name of a player who visited OR was visited by my target.

The passives are pretty simple: We can share both money and items freely between each other in the group.

There are three group abiltiies, these are 1 shot abilities:
Each Mason gets a Roleblock ability.
Each Mason gets a Wound ability.
Each Mason can grab a tossed item/ability.

If this isn't clear enough, I'm open to any questions.
flavor??

yes, five sisters I think. Never read or watched that series.
I am the leader of a mason group of townies. This group has only 4 slots in it(probably because of the flavor), each one will give an extra ability to the town who joins. I can recruit a mason for every 2 mafia eliminated.

The four abilities of the vacant masons are named after characters and are described as such :
-The investigative ability called the rolecop in WUs. Unlike the name its nerfed so the cop gets only a name and alignment.

Once occupied, some of the abilities will change so it can only affect mason members. So the invest for example can only be directed at self or other masons. The RPS/dice ability can also only be directed at self or masons. The discussion in the PM about this is pretty long, but the main reason its like that is so the masons don't become overpowered. So the solution is to tie the abilities together.

Here come my abilities:
Thousand beautiful Outfits can make me switch alignment with a player of my choice. This is meant to be used when a mason takes the investigative slot. So I choose a player we suspect and switch alignments, and the cop mason invests me. Then we learn of the alignment of the target. (funnily enough this is what happened when Tentei invested Fuji after Fooj switched with Muugen)

Studying Session can make me borrow other abilities of the masons as long as its vacant, like the invest/vote increase..etc. I can use it outside of the group, unlike if they were occupied. It was used twice so far, both times to borrow the ability of the cop.

Study Books is a watcher ability, I get the name of a player who visited OR was visited by my target.

The passives are pretty simple: We can share both money and items freely between each other in the group.

@Mashiro Blue the guy is outing a role you submitted, take a look at his role and tell us what you think.

He outed that he investigated Muugen and got guilty.

Emil

Certified Memelord

Here come my abilities:

this sounds cult asfk LOL. by the time 8 mafia r dead game shud be almost over yet u r still getting masons lol. its cult ASFKKKKK

1 question here. how did ur cop on muugen become immune to roleblocks and stuff? i dont see that anywhere

i think ur hiding some parts of ur role

Here come my abilities:

but isn't Flower's ability exactly that?

since she had 2-shot to invite people to her PM

one tossed, one used on AL sama

Status
Not open for further replies.