• Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
I am not really sure what vig is doing here? can you just kill Muugen already?
there is no vig it seems they didnt do anything last cycle either.
I believe everything that everyone saying right now
thank you odd
Muu is guilty af, the investigation on him was roided too.
you also forget i was targeted by that stalker ability - i could be tampered with, ive also been rb since d1 it seems so the result is not true.
muugen has 2 guilty results on him allegedly. once via apollo's invest that bypasses stuff
the second is via tentei copping apollo when he swapped alignment with muugen

both happened in different days, and both rely on us to believe apollo

so if we believe apollo to be saying the truth, muugen has to be scum

if we dont then apollo is scum

possible both r scum
im not though.

muugen has 2 guilty results on him allegedly. once via apollo's invest that bypasses stuff
the second is via tentei copping apollo when he swapped alignment with muugen

both happened in different days, and both rely on us to believe apollo

so if we believe apollo to be saying the truth, muugen has to be scum

if we dont then apollo is scum

possible both r scum
And the biden thing too.

I mean, Charlie I got a guilty result again on Muugen and I'm still leading votes. This was needed to clear my name.
Well, tbh, no. If you're town, we'd learn that what you said about Muugen was true without this result. In case you're lynched, checking someone else would make more sense because it gives town more information. Even if you die, you still win when town wins. It's not like we have to believe in your results before you flip anyways.
What do I have to do with flowa though ? :ohreally:
That would be 2nd town role with ability to create mass mason chat. I can believe in one, i don't believe in 2. Out of you 2, I'm trusting Flower more.

your claim makes sense now
Makes sense flavour wise. Doesn't make sense for town.

i am Conan - never denied it

i dont think ability names are needed since i wont appear in wu since i am a child detective. & ill only share 2 abilities outside of my invest which is an alignment check
baki d1 - inno
juliet d2 - failed

i can remove a wu and everything tied to it - i tried to remove the worst kill but since it was a FC i was unable to do so. i targeted another ability here today but dont know if its fully been processed yet - its also harder to be sure my abilities go through since they already dont show.

& i can remove someones role passives its a bit conditional and takes at least 2 cycles plus conditions to be met - wont say who i targeted with this ability but if it all goes through it will be understandable on who i chose.
What about "tracking glasses"? Is this your ability?

What's FC?

I don't give anything, the abilities exist in slots that are empty right now. As long as its empty, I can borrow the ability.

If I masoned you for example, and you took the rolecop, I will not be able to use it.
Sorry, but that just sounds like Cult Leader. Has bunch of busted abilities and something for people culted, because they lose their original roles.

And that makes sense for Fuji's ESC submission tbh. Since with like 4 people culted you can easier rig night chat.

I asked for your opinion on the matter x, not you trying to summarize my post. Read it and tell me what you think.
And I am trying to clarify your position before I give my thoughts. I don't disagree with the fact that Muugen needs to not he focused on Biden and needs to focus on Apollo. I agree that if it's between him and Apollo being scum, he should absolutely be gunning for Apollo here as scum and that his hesitation to do so does look scummy.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I already said that I can't quote another game, but you should know. Unless I misunderstood what you meant there.

I have not deflected a thing buddy.

but you did stop posting for may 7 minutes minum after I said that you had stopped posting.
lol this weak af shade. i was posting on the other game, who u shud be part of

i didn't ask u to quote. i want u to tell me what i said and when. i dont ever remember saying I'm going to be inactive town as my meta.

AL sama

Red Haired
Well, tbh, no. If you're town, we'd learn that what you said about Muugen was true without this result. In case you're lynched, checking someone else would make more sense because it gives town more information. Even if you die, you still win when town wins. It's not like we have to believe in your results before you flip anyways.

That would be 2nd town role with ability to create mass mason chat. I can believe in one, i don't believe in 2. Out of you 2, I'm trusting Flower more.

Makes sense flavour wise. Doesn't make sense for town.

What about "tracking glasses"? Is this your ability?

What's FC?

Sorry, but that just sounds like Cult Leader. Has bunch of busted abilities and something for people culted, because they lose their original roles.

And that makes sense for Fuji's ESC submission tbh. Since with like 4 people culted you can easier rig night chat.
I said flavor wise

anyways muugen is scum

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Ichika Nakano -Ichika has the energy of the eldest sister- An ability to increase the vote of yourself by 2.
Yotsuba Nakano - Yotsuba gives off vibes of the younger sister. She returns innocent as investigation result.
Miku Nakano - Miku is introverted and hides in the shadows of her sisters, seeing things others do not. The investigative ability called the rolecop in WUs. Unlike the name its nerfed so the cop gets only a name and alignment..
Nino Nakano - Nino is more extroverted and a tsundere. -An ability to aid in winning RPS or dice once per cycle.
Itsuki Nakano - Itsuki is more dilligent and organizes her sisters household from the shadows.- An ability to add 1000 gold to every other mason each cycle.
And which character are you occupiyng right now?

Emil

Certified Memelord
Ichika Nakano -Ichika has the energy of the eldest sister- An ability to increase the vote of yourself by 2.
Yotsuba Nakano - Yotsuba gives off vibes of the younger sister. She returns innocent as investigation result.
Miku Nakano - Miku is introverted and hides in the shadows of her sisters, seeing things others do not. The investigative ability called the rolecop in WUs. Unlike the name its nerfed so the cop gets only a name and alignment..
Nino Nakano - Nino is more extroverted and a tsundere. -An ability to aid in winning RPS or dice once per cycle.
Itsuki Nakano - Itsuki is more dilligent and organizes her sisters household from the shadows.- An ability to add 1000 gold to every other mason each cycle.
that's the first time u mention the 2nd one. why wud a town ever have this, let alone with an alignment switch :suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.