Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the core of the problem you guys obv don't see
You do know apollo is leading the wagon right now right? If we are believing him as you state we are he wouldn't be leading in terms of votes right now.

Plus, Muugen guilty result came from two different players. One outed his own role name along with the guilty scan and we seen the actions happens live.

If a convicted con man came and told you some guy is con man too, and then a bit after that another highly suspected con man comes and tells you the same, would you trust them IRL?

That's my issue with this Muugen lynch. It doesn't come from town verified information but rather scums, and scum will do ANYTHING to further their cause.

If Muugen is scum fine by me, but he should be lynched based on TOWN actions
i mean, Apollo is leading for a reason

also this is coming from 2 independend scum factions as far as i'm concerned, it's more than 1 con man

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
Yes I submitted Thanos kek

:zorothink:

The question I have is Al capable of lying about a miller claim? We have one miller claim and another person who claimed conditional miller.

Actually I asked you a question about it and you never answered because both yall were arguing.

Anyway I am very sorry. Not trying to go there with anyone this game.
You submitted both Conan and Thanos?

yes he is he hard pocketed all of town bar me last game and he won alongside ratchet who used the same exact claim.

You do know apollo is leading the wagon right now right? If we are believing him as you state we are he wouldn't be leading in terms of votes right now.

Plus, Muugen guilty result came from two different players. One outed his own role name along with the guilty scan and we seen the actions happens live.
All i am seeing is - non town roles say muugen is scum

Do you not see how bad that is?

Muugen is outed scum at this point, he has two guilty abilities at him.

Apollo and Muugen need to go.
I do think he is scum, I been saying that.
pretty sure you can't toss ability, more like someone made her lose ability
Al said you can toss abilities though or did I miss something?
is it not what you said though m8t?
Yea but you sounded salty about it. I'm having a good time and with these long DP's I already forgot half of what I said except my opening post because now I don't trust Flowa at the moment.
Baki was most likely killed by scum, why do you think a vig would kill baki here?
MUUGEN claimed he checked Baki so maybe they off him because he abilities were God tier or they are trying to make someone look bad. I think its likely the former because Baki was just chill this game.
am, gambit, nessos, apollo, juliet

blue, chuck, baki, pein, broki.
I feel a little bit disappointed to not be in your top 5 scum reads. :lusalty:

Emil

Certified Memelord
am, gambit, nessos, apollo, juliet

blue, chuck, baki, pein, broki.
u dont even have me as scum anymore but u wanted to shoot me? says enough at ur conviction

I'll give my final list EoD

for now:

scum: broki, ryu, AM, nessos, apollo

town: dest, AL, charlie, blue, baki

baki is dead replacing him with michelle

Emil

Certified Memelord
Considering the situation yeeting apollo seems better cause all of you are in consensus it is the most optimal solution

As for Muugen, we are town, we have our own invests, we shouldn't take info of scum, and if you are scared that much he can be rb'ed, simple as taht
that's kinda dumb bc scum also wants to yeet other scum

I'm not saying to blind trust it, but also not blind ignore it

u have been there last weebs. u saw how zemmi hard outed me with something similar to what apollo is doing now

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
u dont even have me as scum anymore but u wanted to shoot me? says enough at ur conviction

I'll give my final list EoD

for now:

scum: broki, ryu, AM, nessos, apollo

town: dest, AL, charlie, blue, baki

baki is dead replacing him with michelle
when it comes to bets I have to choose the likeliest route..

it’s why I haven’t had a losing week this year.

You submitted both Conan and Thanos?

yes he is he hard pocketed all of town bar me last game and he won alongside ratchet who used the same exact claim.
Hmmm then why didn't you invest Flowa? If you were town your first order of business should have been to prove Flower to be a liar because if she is then Al is scum by default.

Tsk tsk I am disappointed.

u have been there last weebs. u saw how zemmi hard outed me with something similar to what apollo is doing now
And what happened after that? Scum went vs scum and town almost cleared the game if not for OP roles mafia had

Mafias should never hunt each other hard at the start

-
& that’s fine but I’ve also stated multiple times from the start that we could’ve been tampered with given it’s evidently shown I was targeted and I wasn’t even able to receive kagus tradline. you do realize I have been getting heavily targeted with abilities, why would I constantly get targeted especially d1 when I was heavily town read by majority coming into the cycle?
Sorry, you saying you were town read by majority when we know that wasn't the case. You were looking hot the moment information regarding you surfaced ending of DP1 and you were sitting on my null read before that. I thought your early game was weak and scummish.

do you not think it would be scum who targeted me over town then?
There are two mafia groups, mafia or town could of targeted you.

you’re also downplaying the “way I handled” the situation cause I told you I was questioning him to begin with and then the guy left.
I went over why I scum read you with you handling the situation regarding apollo, I am not downplaying it. I am scum reading it and makes no sense to come from town MUUGEN.

that’s fine but why would he go out of his own way to rescan me if it didn’t benefit him somehow.
Agree that this does not look on him and I think it has been addressed in the thread.

I also could’ve lied and said I haven’t used any abilities that’s why they haven’t appeared in game thread but I didn’t I openly stated my actions will not show and asked for input on what ability could’ve targeted baki to potentially revive him here 🤷🏻‍♂️
This is WIFOM.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王

she also made up some bullshit that I was death miller and kept the act up even after my flip and she stayed alive after tanking like 10 SK D2

Status
Not open for further replies.