• Entry 11

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
u dont even have me as scum anymore but u wanted to shoot me? says enough at ur conviction

I'll give my final list EoD

for now:

scum: broki, ryu, AM, nessos, apollo

town: dest, AL, charlie, blue, baki

baki is dead replacing him with michelle
The top scum read makes no sense when you said earlier that you believe both apollo and muugen are scum here. You town read muugen now?

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
Hmmm then why didn't you invest Flowa? If you were town your first order of business should have been to prove Flower to be a liar because if she is then Al is scum by default.

Tsk tsk I am disappointed.
I’ve given reasons why pus generally Al has been strong asset even as scum regardless of his ability usage he was helpful in pinning down scum and this game has been more believable. It’s also a galaxy play and would be hard to pull with 3 parties involved if one was caught they’re all goners at that point if they’re one team that’s suppose

I can scan one of them tomorrow if I live then that’s not a big deal.
we could be working together if u drop that ego of urs

its how u got urself copped to begin with
I mean I wasn’t targeted with a cop it was by a player who openly town read me and wanted to use my alignment to their benefit.

I have worked with you when you’re agreeing with me but not when you just spout dog water

Emil

Certified Memelord
also alignment switch is SUUUCCHHHH a convenient claim

like if he said busdrive it wuda been exposed a lie cuz sigis confirmed tentei visiting fuji iirc

this way it can be spun as tentei visiting fooj and still getting the alignment of muugen without directly visiting muugen

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
Yea you can see the submissions in the sign up thread.

Good now I have an even better reason to think Dest is scum when you flip scum
then I might’ve wasted my ability of removal on ability then I targeted the gauntlet with my wu removal ability this could possibly one of the dummy roles in games. fuck me.

I mean idk reasons for suspecting dest but he played the exact same last game and was town then plus hasn’t given me reason to suspect him

The top scum read makes no sense when you said earlier that you believe both apollo and muugen are scum here. You town read muugen now?
You actually wasting your time with Ekko?? When Adam asked who would he shoot he put my name and now his top 5 scum reads doesn't have me in it. I ignore his posts for good reason. Going back and forth with ekko is worst than a dog chasing its own tail. The dude is scum.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I’ve given reasons why pus generally Al has been strong asset even as scum regardless of his ability usage he was helpful in pinning down scum and this game has been more believable. It’s also a galaxy play and would be hard to pull with 3 parties involved if one was caught they’re all goners at that point if they’re one team that’s suppose

I can scan one of them tomorrow if I live then that’s not a big deal.

I mean I wasn’t targeted with a cop it was by a player who openly town read me and wanted to use my alignment to their benefit.

I have worked with you when you’re agreeing with me but not when you just spout dog water
sorry the world doesn't revolve around u m8 :shrugs

then I might’ve wasted my ability of removal on ability then I targeted the gauntlet with my wu removal ability this could possibly one of the dummy roles in games. fuck me.

I mean idk reasons for suspecting dest but he played the exact same last game and was town then plus hasn’t given me reason to suspect him
Dest strikes me as an opportunist however he is very skilled. You won't see much difference between town meta and scum meta for a player like him. It's easier to let his scum mates lead you to him.

No one comes to my mind, I feel like there is huge gab between active and inactive that it feels I am playing the game with the same 5-8 players for 300+ pages now.
broki and naomi

what about em? So far i've been here they commented on specific posts and didn't converse further with rest of us?

Emil

Certified Memelord
You actually wasting your time with Ekko?? When Adam asked who would he shoot he put my name and now his top 5 scum reads doesn't have me in it. I ignore his posts for good reason. Going back and forth with ekko is worst than a dog chasing its own tail. The dude is scum.
that's just how many scummy players r there. u arent my top 5, doesn't mean i dont scum read u

if u remember yesterday i said ur posts look a bit better

u look awful today again

I noticed ekko opinion regarding muugen slot been shifting alot.

First he said apollo and muugen is not scum scum situation, then he said that it's scum scum situation, he then pushed muugen looking convinced that muugen is scum and now when asked about his top 5 reads he does not include muugen in it. Makes me feel he is just acting and not care about his read.

Status
Not open for further replies.