One Piece Chapter 1,075: " Labo Phase Death Game "

Rate ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This arc had me very hopeful in the upcoming One Piece arcs but this chapter's having me kinda worried. Hopefully with Kizaru's arrival, Saturn's involvement and the Seraphim battles, on top of Kuma's flashback, Oda makes it a satisfying end to a good arc but the current stuff is kinda dull. The traitor plotline has some potential but doesn't seem that promising and Lucci and Kaku trying to aid Luffy and Zoro for mutual gain also seems pretty underwhelming.

Even the prospect of Lucci and Kaku exploiting the Straw Hats' naivety doesn't seem that satisfying. If Lucci has some interesting battle afterwards, maybe I'd be happy but right now, what Oda's doing with them seems whatever. Obviously as a Sanjibro, I'd love Sanji vs Lucci but it doesn't seem likely and Lucci doing something exciting and fitting, anything really, would have me content with his involvement this arc cause him being removed from the scene by Stussy just seemed lacklustre for him.

Overall, this was a very promising arc and still is very enjoyable in general but I hope Oda sticks the landing with the last stretch and doesn't drag things out unnecessarily. Still probably my favourite arc post-timeskip.

just being honest , getting tired by so many plots and turns. either one of the Gorosei or Caribou took control of the main Vega Punk. it is already tiring enough to guess the mystery of one piece , but why the hell we need a traitor or hidden enemy with some silhouettes every damn arc?

nitourio WORO fought for a few minutes low top tiers (oden level) while protecting 2 bodies that cant move
Zoro: >If we let them die while handcuffed it'd leave a bad taste in my mounth> the goat has a great personalities - great warrior
Let not forget that Luffy coudnt protect anyone while he fought lucci, Zoro task was indeed very challenging to keep 2 low top tier bussy. Great W for the goat:steef:

This guys are hyped as:

the strongest humans (so prodiji that could become future white beard):steef:

Not a surprise that Black Beard first time clashing with s-hawk was scarred and hyped the seraphin while being a Yonko:

To conclude s-hawk slash is faster than a beam what a beast:

and Luffy&Zoro once again are potrayed together:
KOH Woro really is that guy :crazwhat:

the orginals of the four Seraphims all have connection to the strawhats.
S-Snake -> Boa, and Boa is Luffy's ally and friend.
S-Shark -> Jinbe , who is a strawhat himself.
S-Bear -> Kuma, Dragon's subordinate and friend , who helped the strawhats in the past , and father of J.B. who is with the strawhats at the moment and might join them too.
S-HaWk-> Mihawk , who is Zoro's mentor and have a high opinion of Luffy as well.
is that coincidence or the Seraphim are destined to become a force of the strawhats as well?

This arc had me very hopeful in the upcoming One Piece arcs but this chapter's having me kinda worried. Hopefully with Kizaru's arrival, Saturn's involvement and the Seraphim battles, on top of Kuma's flashback, Oda makes it a satisfying end to a good arc but the current stuff is kinda dull. The traitor plotline has some potential but doesn't seem that promising and Lucci and Kaku trying to aid Luffy and Zoro for mutual gain also seems pretty underwhelming.

Even the prospect of Lucci and Kaku exploiting the Straw Hats' naivety doesn't seem that satisfying. If Lucci has some interesting battle afterwards, maybe I'd be happy but right now, what Oda's doing with them seems whatever. Obviously as a Sanjibro, I'd love Sanji vs Lucci but it doesn't seem likely and Lucci doing something exciting and fitting, anything really, would have me content with his involvement this arc cause him being removed from the scene by Stussy just seemed lacklustre for him.

Overall, this was a very promising arc and still is very enjoyable in general but I hope Oda sticks the landing with the last stretch and doesn't drag things out unnecessarily. Still probably my favourite arc post-timeskip.
Unnecessary drag is what exactly happening now. Last two chapters can be clubbed into one.

My interest

-BB vs Law
- Garp saves Cody mission
- Bonney in kuma memory land
- 5th empeor of the sea Carrot
- kizaru slow non light speed drift toward egg head
- stussy background
- weevile

I don't even care about the vega punks or the traitor. Hopefull kuma memory can be somewhat interesting for this dragged out arc.

edit:
MAKE ME FUCKING CARE ABOUT THE PUNKS GOT DAMNIT

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.