Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters
Yep that event of Kanki vs Shin will occur if him escape right now.
Post automatically merged:

This will the first time that Shin will face a former allied who him have mutual respect, to be his main rival.
Doubt that will happen, Kanki is meant to die here with him telling others to retreat his plan was a hit or miss due to the overwhelming numbers, and it missed, those encircled with Kanki will die, Saki clan, Maron, Ogiko are gonna retreat with Shin and Kouten.

Fail to see how Kanki can get out of here alive alone.

So Kanki is still alive right..?? :funky:
I want him to break Riboku one last time during their exchange of words, so much that some random solider can't even take it anymore and kills him while Riboku be like' "wa~it......"
There's virtually nothing Kanki can say that can break any top tier general. Ousen/Tou/Yotanwa/Riboku/etc, legit there's nothing he could say. Riboku's already been through extreme situations which broke him in the past.

Ribokus might be the only one who would indulge Kanji's non-sense, where as others would just stay silent at best and then proceed to slaughter house. Or the likes Moubu would just bash his head in.

Kanki on the other hand....:sadgrin:

Because they thinks Gyou'Un > Bananji.:kobeha:
I'm honestly surprised @SakazOuki fucks with Gyouun, since he's into dudes like Kong, Garp, Smoker, Sakazuki, Ouki, etc. Who would be more akin to Bananji.

Where as Gyou'un just came off as an edgy/emo combatant, atleast to me. And always gave weird Ouhon-esque vibe. Though not as annoying as Ouhon. For me Chougouryuu was more interesting character of the two.

You mean the guy that got overpowered and bodied by one-armed Ouhon while no rage mode Bananji sama chucked him aside like a fly after blocking all of his full power thrusts?
:shame:
The portrayal is definitely clear.

Bananji > Gyou'Un > Chougaryuu > Gaku'Ei.
I'm honestly surprised @SakazOuki fucks with Gyouun, since he's into dudes like Kong, Garp, Smoker, Sakazuki, Ouki, etc. Who would be more akin to Bananji.

Where as Gyou'un just came off as an edgy/emo combatant, atleast to me. And always gave weird Ouhon-esque vibe. Though not as annoying as Ouhon. For me Chougouryuu was more interesting character of the two.
Gyou'Un is edgy but he's still cool in his own ways. And yeah CGR got vibes.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Why are @Elder Lee Hung and @SakazOuki so intimidated by Bananji-sama's strength?
:shame:
Bananji is cool, but Gyou’Un was simply stronger. There’s no shame in admitting that lol.

Bananji is likely a top 3 warrior in Zhao right now, no need to force him above Gyou’Un where he doesn’t belong.

Zhao’s martial hierarchy is pretty clear:

Houken ? Shibashou >? Gakuhaku Kou > the rest

Look at OP Broken Kyou Rei saluting my man in the volume cover :catsweat:

The portrayal is definitely clear.
Don’t make me respond to this dumb shit D Goat lol. Gyou’Un was literally singled out as stronger during the Akou fight.

Bananji is cool, but Gyou’Un was simply stronger. There’s no shame in admitting that lol.

Bananji is likely a top 3 warrior in Zhao right now, no need to force him above Gyou’Un where he doesn’t belong.

Zhao’s martial hierarchy is pretty clear:

Houken ? Shibashou >? Gakuhaku Kou > the rest

Look at OP Broken Kyou Rei saluting my man in the volume cover :catsweat:

Don’t make me respond to this dumb shit D Goat lol. Gyou’Un was literally singled out as stronger during the Akou fight.
I see them as equals at most. Gyou'Un got the better of Akou which I agree. But all out Bananji should be stronger.

Lol didn't think there would be agenda behind bananji downplay. There's hardcore gyoun wankers huh? Personally am indifferent to both, don't have any hard feelings for either Gyoun=Bananji.
It was all good in the land, with Lord Gyou'un of Zhao being held as a mighty rival to the great Renpa. Until... this post was made. Which brought the mighty Bananji of Ganmon to the front scene of the battledome. Tis started the longest battle of supremacy between the supportaaahhsss of thesee mennzzz!!!
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/zhaos-all-time-top-10-generals.5036/#post-457202

Lol didn't think there would be agenda behind bananji downplay. There's hardcore gyoun wankers huh? Personally am indifferent to both, don't have any hard feelings for either Gyoun=Bananji.
It was all good in the land, with Lord Gyou'un of Zhao being held as a mighty rival to the great Renpa. Until... this post was made. Which brought the mighty Bananji of Ganmon to the front scene of the battledome. Tis started the longest battle of supremacy between the supportaaahhsss of thesee mennzzz!!!
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/renpa-vs-gyouun.7877/page-2#post-764940
It's all fine as long as we all agree unmounted Renpa low diffs any of these Zhao brats.

Gyou'un and Bananji are still formidable enough to join the 4HK though.

:smoothieduck: