Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
What you mean “just not mason” ??

Any mechanical reason besides a mason chat that makes you town read flower? The girl claimed that she is poisoned and need healing or she willl die but she seems pretty healthy for me, what you think about that?
😑😑

You said "mason can be scum abilities"

I replied - it's just not mason itself but the chat that happened between Al and flowa.

Meaning my town lean is not based on mason ability per se but the conversation which happened between al and flowa.

I won't elaborate on flowa condition because it's like giving free info to scums but based on what I read I do I don't think she is lying about getting hit

Reborn

😑😑

I replied - it's just not mason itself but the chat that happened between Al and flowa.

Meaning my town lean is not based on mason ability per se but the conversation which happened between al and flowa.

I won't elaborate on flowa condition because it's like giving free info to scums but based on what I read I do I don't think she is lying about getting hit
*I don't think she is lying

😑😑

See that was much clearer than a mere two liner. Anything you wanna say about your own role though reborn? Something you think we should know about?

Why are you so hung up about being first to say stuff? you might of shared your opinion on a topic but you didn’t do anything with your opinion. You didn’t push, you didn’t utilise it, you didn’t explain it, you did nothing with it, and it was the logical thinking to be honest with you. Both MUUGEN and Apollo didn’t look good end of DP where Tentei got lynched. So you didn’t really say anything new per say. Your mind was on the right track if you are townie. But your lack of follow up and questioning was non existence. Which makes me question if you are truly a townie who wanna capture scum or just doing the bare minimum to appear townie.

You pushed muugen after he was being pushed already. MUUGEN claims he investigates you and it failed. Now, idk if you and him are team mates, unlikely I would say. But when his role flips and I see him having an investigation ability then you will be brought to questioning Juliet.
The way how I am interpreting Muugen's posts it came out as a lie to me and he asked me what did he lied about.

Last day Muugen said he was roleblocked.

Reborn

So there is nothing about your role that you think we should know about? You sure?
I said - when time or situation warrants. It shouldn't be hard to understand what I implied here.

I won't speak about my role unless I feel time or circumstances warrants it

Reborn

I know he did, I wanted you to out it yourself. Hence my questioning.

Hmmmm, how much did you read? Besides people giving you summaries. Do you have any opinion or reads so far?
Whatever Al has revealed is in the thread and I don't want to repeat it because it's futile.

Whatever he didn't it depends on my prerogative and I will reveal depending upon the time and circumstances.

I hope this explains it.

As of now, I haven't read much. I am not gonna read 370+ pages lol

Naomi gave me some reads and I am planning to iso few players based on that.

Will drop reads on them based on my iso

@Michelle

Your time is ticking if you don’t pick it up. I am not sensing the drive. You interested in scum hunting at all this game?
It's weekend and I will spend time with my family for a reason I don't want to talk about.
I will be free from next day to post more and anyway we hung today outed scum in Muugen.
Until now the flipped scum were not wolves but if Muugen flips wolf I will make an analysis after flip if i am alive.

It's weekend and I will spend time with my family for a reason I don't want to talk about.
I will be free from next day to post more and anyway we hung today outed scum in Muugen.
Until now the flipped scum were not wolves but if Muugen flips wolf I will make an analysis after flip if i am alive.

Fair enough, hopefully everything is going well from your end.

Whatever Al has revealed is in the thread and I don't want to repeat it because it's futile.

Whatever he didn't it depends on my prerogative and I will reveal depending upon the time and circumstances.

I hope this explains it.

As of now, I haven't read much. I am not gonna read 370+ pages lol

Naomi gave me some reads and I am planning to iso few players based on that.

Will drop reads on them based on my iso
I would say it’s futile, if AL lied then it was worth a shot testing his sub. But fair enough.

Looking forward for your reads ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.