• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
lmfao

this at least confirms I'm not killer but we dont get to know for sure if its dest or nessos now. still leaning nessos lol

seems from what u r saying its nessos and he scum with muugen?

but where r u getting all this info from lol

also I'm dying with poison end of night. can someone help heal it or give me some gold to do so lol? look like scum is super butthurt :suresure:

I put 2 + 2 together from people's reactions.

Like how when Town is getting killed left and right and you see a "overexcited" player --> scum.

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
it feels like its hard to make notable progress. there r rly so few kills for a weebs. i expect town to have more vig shots but idk why r they been reserved with them

its already the fourth day phase and only 4 players flipped so far

at the very least i hope town can heal poisons. if not its honestly gg. scum can buy poisons and keep poisoning people. its like how we won favs

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
Yes I did

Your flip was not reveal so why was someone so confident to revive someone who wasn't confirmed?
i thought about this too but at the time worst wasn't revealed either. there was no indication that any of the flipped players wud get revealed

tho still why revive someone who isnt confirmed

no idea

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
its kind of lame tho scum surviving superkill

doesn't even seem like town has a lot of kills. why do scum need that sort of immunity

honestly getting tired of the game
It's a bit different from what I do.

I normally put more kills but more protections too (ofc to balance it) but still I don't think it's a permanent SBP as stated above.

A one time defensive ability seems more likely considering the amount (or lack) of killshots.

Yes I did

Your flip was not reveal so why was someone so confident to revive someone who wasn't confirmed?
I dont know if it was a player or if it was some kind of mechanics, Thanos ran rampant d2 also.
My role is not a vig nor a doctor, nor did I hinted at anything at that point, i claimed my role and all after the revive.

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 π•š 𝕖 𝕀 ✧ ✯
β€Ž
lmfao

this at least confirms I'm not killer but we dont get to know for sure if its dest or nessos now. still leaning nessos lol

seems from what u r saying its nessos and he scum with muugen?

but where r u getting all this info from lol

also I'm dying with poison end of night. can someone help heal it or give me some gold to do so lol? look like scum is super butthurt :suresure:

I think I can help with money wait

i thought about this too but at the time worst wasn't revealed either. there was no indication that any of the flipped players wud get revealed

tho still why revive someone who isnt confirmed

no idea
With all that talking you been doing i'm surprised you said nothing.:sus:

I'm getting convinced that Flower is scum here.
I think I can help with money wait
Let Ekko die, he is scum lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.