Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
good. that was never my point either!!!

ur question was do i feel threatened or not, to which i answered yes, i am the top poster in a dead thread which makes me kill magnet by default, regardless of my alignment
welp, you've been top poster since D0 and it mafia didn't try to kill you so far

To catch scum or help in catching scum, that's my expectations of you.

I did mention you here and there when it was warranted yes, but because you didn't give me any reason not to come back to your slot and question it. You been on the side lines for far too long and if you are townie I would think you would do something to help yourself here. I been pushing pinging alot of people, you are not alone here. My job is to catch scum and if I need to ping you or mention you 100 times I'll do so.

Plus, it's interesting that last part. Do you think perhaps I have alternative motives by pinging you here and bring you up for questioning?
And haven't scum been caught?

The thing is, you just ping me and then drop it. You have mentioned me now a few times commenting on my activity. If you really wanted me to do better, I'd expect you to try and light a bit more fire for me.

I think that maybe you have ulterior motives. You've played a solid game so far, but there's still something in my gut that doesn't sit right with you. I really just hope you're town here because in this game, scum Soul would really be a pain.

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
Bow'm assuming it based on wibbs failed kill aey nessos comments, from my pov bow have reasons to assume wibbs certain things
and those reasons r mechanical or tmi? :wellwell:

welp, you've been top poster since D0 and it mafia didn't try to kill you so far
ive just been poisoned lol. does any townie wanna claim that:kobeha:

I'm apparently scanned innocent by someone i scum read and alibaba can confirm i didn't do any kill so i get to troll how much i want now woooo

:joker:

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
more importantly whats the point of broker to come out with the innocent result. i wasn't being pushed for lynched. why say it? why out that u can invest? and why not use it on gambit??

because want me to get off her?? lol

its like what pot did in that aries game

more importantly whats the point of broker to come out with the innocent result. i wasn't being pushed for lynched. why say it? why out that u can invest? and why not use it on gambit??

because want me to get off her?? lol

its like what pot did in that aries game
Depwa literally asked if bow got anything to share, then depwa're neeshga happy if bow actually share something, pick mik man

Status
Not open for further replies.