Powers & Abilities How Strong Is Fujitora’s Observation Haki?

How Strong Is Fujitora’s Observation Haki?

• The best observation Haki of all time

Votes: 23 32.4%
  • The best observation Haki in the world currently but not all time

Votes: 7 9.9%
  • Top 5 observation Haki in the world right now

Votes: 36 50.7%
  • Lower(?)

Votes: 5 7.0%

• Total voters
Koby literally sensed a torpedo with his CoO you idiot lol.
:suresure:
What is your IQ seriously?

When someone sends a bullet you can't sense it with CoO?

That bullet and torpedo send by someone who is alive. Thats like Katakuri seeing Sanji (alive) is going to dodge a bullet, same thing someone ALIVE sending a torpedo to someone.

As usual Lee, your argument was extremely dumb as I expected from you.

You literally just implied torpedo moves on its own like meteor Lmao :gokulaugh:

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
:suresure:
What is your IQ seriously?

When someone sends a bullet you can't sense it with CoO?

That bullet and torpedo send by someone who is alive. Thats like Katakuri seeing Sanji (alive) is going to dodge a bullet, same thing someone ALIVE sending a torpedo to someone.

As usual Lee, your argument was extremely dumb as I expected from you.

You literally just implied torpedo moves on its own like meteor Lmao :gokulaugh:
Better group tag your emotional support PM to come like your stupid posts!

Because everything contains energy.

Bricks, sticks, rocks, socks., sand, grass, trees, benches, pots, pans, etc.. etc.. All forms of matter consists of energy.
You need to be dumb to actually believe Fujitora senses the meteors from space:kailaugh:

? :kaidowhat:

CoO is literally called Mind Rope on Skypiea.

Its about sensing the living beings, who have minds.

Enel didn't sense any energy or some shit like that when Luffy used Gomu Gomu no Baka,

because Luffy wasn't thinking anything so Enel can't connect to Luffy's mind, (see why its called mind rope). Thats what they literally said in this chapter, Enel couldn't read Luffy's mind when he used Gomu Baka.

Then again, Enel couldn't sense Luffy's Octopus attack because he was randomly attacking the ship, since Luffy himself didn't know where he is going to hit so Enel couldn't know as well thus he get hit.

Since no person is sending those meteors by thinking about it so there is no sensing it, its that simple.

Its really a simple concept, it looks like this thread exposed a lot of people who actually can't read. :luffylaugh:

There is also the hearing the voices, Momo couldn't hear any Luffy's voice after Luffy died, or Kaido knew they weren't dead because he could hear their voices. If someone is not alive then they can't hear shit, and this confirms if they are dead or not. You can't hear or sense something thats not even alive.

No one sends meteors on the space so its not like Fujitora will hear some alien's voice on the space who is sending meteors to somewhere and pull them from space after they send it.

Thats one of the dumbest shit I heard from Ladmiral wankers but it didn't surprise me.

You need to be dumb to actually believe Fujitora senses the meteors from space:kailaugh:

? :kaidowhat:

CoO is literally called Mind Rope on Skypiea.

Its about sensing the living beings, who have minds.

Enel didn't sense any energy or some shit like that when Luffy used Gomu Gomu no Baka,

because Luffy wasn't thinking anything so Enel can't connect to Luffy's mind, (see why its called mind rope). Thats what they literally said in this chapter, Enel couldn't read Luffy's mind when he used Gomu Baka.

Then again, Enel couldn't sense Luffy's Octopus attack because he was randomly attacking the ship, since Luffy himself didn't know where he is going to hit so Enel couldn't know as well thus he get hit.

Since no person is sending those meteors by thinking about it so there is no sensing it, its that simple.

Its really a simple concept, it looks like this thread exposed a lot of people who actually can't read. :luffylaugh:

There is also the hearing the voices, Momo couldn't hear any Luffy's voice after Luffy died, or Kaido knew they weren't dead because he could hear their voices. If someone is not alive then they can't hear shit, and this confirms if they are dead or not. You can't hear or sense something thats not even alive.

No one sends meteors on the space so its not like Fujitora will hear some alien's voice on the space who is sending meteors to somewhere and pull them from space after they send it.

Thats one of the dumbest shit I heard from Ladmiral wankers but it didn't surprise me.
The man literally picked up all the rubble in Dressrosa, and nothing else. Not a single human. Not a single building still in tact. Not a single tree. Not a single animal. Nothing else but just the rubble.

There is nothing you can say to justify that being anything but haki.

And what the hell does that Enel example have to do with anything? He was using predictive CoO there, not sensing.....

Last edited:
what do you mean? issho knew every single attack luffy was going to hit him with in Dressrosa

:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:
Cool. Could Fujitora see that Pudding was about to break down and cry, without even knowing about what Sanji would say to her?

Until Fujitora shows CoO on the level of being able to literally predict events outside of battle, as far as events in which you have absolutely no control over, AKA Future Sight, then he's just not Top 3. Future Sight is CoO taken to the absolute next level.

The man literally picked up all the rubble in Dressrosa, and nothing else. Not a single human. Not a single building still in tact. Not a single tree. Not a single animal. Nothing else but just the rubble.

There is nothing you can say to justify that being anything but haki.

And what the hell does that Enel example have to do with anything? He was using predictive CoO there, not sensing.....
Another dumb shitty argument. What Fujitora's DF abilities have anything to do with this?

Did he ever say he sensed rubbles or some shit like that via CoO? Nope. All I hear baseless dumb shit that no one ever said he did it with CoO.

Then Aokiji froze the sea from one island to another island is that mean he can sense things from another island or that BB can send Tsunami from 1 island to another is that mean he can sense the another island via CoO?

How CoO Haki works explained before. It works via sensing the living beings and reading minds. Its not a navigation like ability where you can sense the exact shape of your surroundings.

Fujitora clearly said he couldn't see the shape of Luffy's face for example despite the CoO Haki.

He doesn't have sensors that helps him to see and sense everything, let alone the deep scanning the space lmao. Thats some dumb Ladmiral fan argument.

Another dumb shitty argument. What Fujitora's DF abilities have anything to do with this?

Did he ever say he sensed rubbles or some shit like that via CoO? Nope. All I hear baseless dumb shit that no one ever said he did it with CoO.

Then Aokiji froze the sea from one island to another island is that mean he can sense things from another island or that BB can send Tsunami from 1 island to another is that mean he can sense the another island via CoO?

How CoO Haki works explained before. It works via sensing the living beings and reading minds. Its not a navigation like ability where you can sense the exact shape of your surroundings.

Fujitora clearly said he couldn't see the shape of Luffy's face for example despite the CoO Haki.

He doesn't have sensors that helps him to see and sense everything, let alone the deep scanning the space lmao. Thats some dumb Ladmiral fan argument.
You call it a "dumb shitty argument" yet have no actual counter to it.

I don't give a damn about your wall of text that does nothing to offer a different solution as to how Fujitora was able to only lift the rubble, and leave everything else alone.

When you don't have an answer to something, all you do is deflect, and go off on rambling tangents that prove nothing.

Either come with a valid argument that offers a reasonable solution or don't waste my time.

And it's funny how you think I'm an Admiral fan, as if you haven't seen me defend Yonkos 1000 times over. I just call it as I see it. And in reality, I am defending Observation Haki. Fujitora is just my example I am using.

He's done plenty of things to support people can sense inanimate objects with observation haki. Like locating a Marine battleship while casually eating ramen, lifting it with gravity, and throwing it at Law.

What's your explanation on how he pulled that one off?

Last edited: