• Entry 11

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i mean, i'm pretty sure town has resources, but these are spread among whole town

meanwhile mafia teams consist of like 4-5 people and in case one of them is afk, others can probably submit actions for them

town is always screwed in srm, but i'd say so far we do pretty good
Yeah in term of lynches we are doing good af, it is quite likely that we will lynch another mafia player this day also, everyone can win, blue mafia has more chances as you said since they have more members left, and can coordinate.

D4 Ranking Time!

Rej

This forum is retarded.
β€Ž
The Moderators of Chaos!

The Weebs have slowly started to gain influence during the apocalypse, even with miserable success, there came a small group to be, naming themselves the "Upper Six".

Whoever is highly positioned in the ladder, will have gains and influences from the economy, everything is yours, shops, merchants and market chains! Let's welcome the top of the Town!

1. Kagurashii
  2. Nessos
  3. Alwaysmind
  4. T-Pein
  5. Naomi
  6. Rottkins
  7. Midnight Delight
  8. Pyslocke
  9. Kobe
  10. Oddoddfruit
  11. Pot Goblin
  12. Random Asshole
  13. Underworld Broker
  14. Michelle
  15. Ekkologix
  16. Reborn
  17. Charlie
  18. Juliet
  19. Destroya
  20. Udell
  21. BakiDou
  22. Adam Apple

Last edited:
That i doubt. When i hosted big games as such and played in such games mafia always needed confirmation of all teammates to do actions
i don't think i've ever played scum game where host didn't allow us to submit action for person who's afk, especially if said person said earlier they're fine with it

but if you're right, having muugen out is pretty good

i don't think i've ever played scum game where host didn't allow us to submit action for person who's afk, especially if said person said earlier they're fine with it

but if you're right, having muugen out is pretty good
Anyway, with Nessos being chop chop we should focus on other stuff.

I missed last phase cause death but i saw kekko being mentioned. What about always mind?

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 π•š 𝕖 𝕀 ✧ ✯
β€Ž
The Moderators of Chaos!

The Weebs have slowly started to gain influence during the apocalypse, even with miserable success, there came a small group to be, naming themselves the "Upper Six".

Whoever is highly positioned in the ladder, will have gains and influences from the economy, everything is yours, shops, merchants and market chains! Let's welcome the top of the Town!

1. Kagurashii
  2. Nessos
  3. Alwaysmind
  4. T-Pein
  5. Naomi
  6. Rottkins
  7. Midnight Delight
  8. Pyslocke
  9. Kobe
  10. Oddoddfruit
  11. Pot Goblin
  12. Random Asshole
  13. Underworld Broker
  14. Ekkologix
  15. Reborn
  16. Charlie
  17. Juliet
  18. Destroya
  19. Udell
  20. BakiDou
  21. Adam Apple

:usoprice: sweet lord...

I missed last phase cause death but i saw kekko being mentioned. What about always mind?
ekko is one of people mentioned by blue (one of him, nessos and dest have killed someone this game)

d0 i'm pretty sure, let's say he wasn't a fan of muugen and last dp out of nowhere he's been saying muugen's been playing good this game, idk this whole interaction was weird to me

he could be 2nd wagon, idk

nessos should go first though

ekko is one of people mentioned by blue (one of him, nessos and dest have killed someone this game)

d0 i'm pretty sure, let's say he wasn't a fan of muugen and last dp out of nowhere he's been saying muugen's been playing good this game, idk this whole interaction was weird to me

And what about always mind? Was it ever resolved him submiting that scum ability?

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
β€Ž

Ah I see now
Tanking a super plus killin someone is pretty big scratch on a fella
Am I to assume correctly that the kills were unclaimed as well before Blue blew the whistle?
:shocking:

The Waves that brought the Calamity - Start of the Dark Age!

The Weebs expected their adventure to another world, to be more like a holiday visit. After just a few week and fights against multiple waves, the lush land they found during their arrival, has slowly turned into a bizarre wasteland. Giant machines, undeads and monsters are roaming the land and Weebs are left with just a few spare people and ressources. Their feigning of ignorance towards the calamities of this world have finally haunted every single one of them...!

The Waves have been unsucceeded once again. A global repercussions has been issued:
Players are not allowed to use their roles unless it is against the Waves of Calamity. Consider the roles disabled until the Waves have been pushed back. The punishment will run for two cycles, but people that participate in defeating a wave will unlock their role earlier.

[Wangsheng Funeral Parlor] has been activated!
The Gods Mafia have superkilled @Mashiro Blue [???]!
The Puppets Mafia have killed @Worst [???]!

[Skeleton Maid] has been used on [???]
[Salvador] has been used on [???]
[Newsboy Cap] has been used on [???]
[Contract] has been used on [???]
[Triumph] has been used on [???], [???] and [???]
[Shrine Maiden] has been activated
[Soul Perception] has been used on [???]
[Scimitar] has been activated
[Trophy] has been used on [???]
[Love Detective] has been used on [???] and [???]
[Scimitar] has been used on [???]
[Newsboy Cap] has been used on [???]
[Sakanade] has been activated
[The Vassal Mirror] has been used on [???]
[The Nun's Portrait] has been used on [???]
[The Ultimate Contract] has been activated
[Powerlift] has been used on [???]
[Janitor] has been used on [???]
[Former Offerings to a God] has been used on [???]

@SoulKiller [???] has been superkilled!
@Kobe has subbed in for @Flower
@Pot Goblin has subbed in for @Ryu Kishi

Day 4 has started! You have ~48 hours to discuss and decide on a lynch! Actions and votes lock after ~47 hours! You may vote for an early end, preferable before the 24 hour mark. More WU's inc.
<<<COUNTDOWN!>>>

Also I once again wanna apologize for my slacky hosting. This been a damn rough one lol. As an apology I will reward you with insights into the fully unlocked Total Isekai Store! Maybe it will create new drives for you to aim for something.

So this is the end of the road huh? Such a cruel fate.

Thanks for the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.