Who is gonna win this battle(of likes): Worst or Warchief Sanji D Goat?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Law's got the perfect abilities to fight the likes of Big Mom, so he shined better while Kid is better equipped to fight the likes of Shanks. This is raw skills vs raw skills. Kid does better against Shanks than Law just like how Law did better than Kid against Big Mom.
Still not convinced but then again Oda is trying to make us believe Luffy and Zoro would struggle against chibilords.

There's no way realistically without an asspull Kid puts up any fight here though.

Killer gets negged by Ben.

Shanks who some people argue is stronger than Kaido will neg Kidd unless Mid has had the zenkai boost of the century.

Mid's ceiling is that of a bungalow one floor.

:milaugh:
smh you have Lucci and Kaku putting up fights against Luffy and Zoro and you doubt Kid can put up a fight against Shanks?

Here's what will happen. We're going to get a couple of pages where Shanks just doesn't use ACoC and rather takes Kid's attacks head on like he did with the bandits in chapter 1. Kid will use some sort of new awakened technique, Shanks will cough up blood. Then Shanks will get serious, show off ACoC, and Oda's will off-screen everything that happens afterward.

My assumption is they lose but in ways that matter to the plot. For Law itll be mainly due to his ties to the Rocky Port Incident w/ Koby and BB. For Kid itll be a means explain his prior clash with Shanks.
Both Kid and Law have had ties to them in the past, and now they will be used to characterize the 2 Yonko more.

At this point, I assume we'll go to Fullalead and Elbaf to even further characterize BB/Shanks, but their main downfall wont happen until Lodestar/Laugh Tale/Final War. Think of this like BM and her not losing at WCI. These 2 islands will have secondary plots I assume that help make BB/Shanks bigger characters than they already are.

Side note, honestly, good call on whoever called Shanks being tied to Elbaf at least in some capacity.
What you said makes sense and would be great from a story perspective for a greater insight on those characters.

Im just wondering how Kidd and Law get out of their situations. At least with Law if he’s held captive Garp could inadvertently save him while saving Koby or BB is careless. His goal and the potential for the immortality surgery is too integral to waste.

But Kidd? I can’t think of any scenario in which he escapes or survives. He’s not even half as important to the plot than Law is.

The fight against the seraphims it's not even interesting. We already know they all will stop for some reason without a clear winner.

I hope there will be more about the rest of the crew and the traitor subplot which is clearly more fascinating.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Still not convinced but then again Oda is trying to make us believe Luffy and Zoro would struggle against chibilords.
Well, they're meant to be big and they only made their appearance this arc. Oda's trying to hype them using Zori and Lupi. We know for a fact that the SH duo is too strong for this shit. Their real fight will be Kizaru and Saturn(possibly).

smh you have Lucci and Kaku putting up fights against Luffy and Zoro and you doubt Kid can put up a fight against Shanks?

Here's what will happen. We're going to get a couple of pages where Shanks just doesn't use ACoC and rather takes Kid's attacks head on like he did with the bandits in chapter 1. Kid will use some sort of new awakened technique, Shanks will cough up blood. Then Shanks will get serious, show off ACoC, and Oda's will off-screen everything that happens afterward.
You must have seen a different fight.

Lucci and Kaku got negged.

Shanks should be using WiFi haki on Mid if it scared Green Bullshit then it can fodder Mid.

Status
Not open for further replies.