Who is gonna win this battle(of likes): Worst or Warchief Sanji D Goat?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly what is Oda's plan for Kidd and Law? Shanks is his golden boy and BB is endgame material so they're not losing. I can't see Kidd or Law dying either so what's next? :zorothink:
My assumption is they lose but in ways that matter to the plot. For Law itll be mainly due to his ties to the Rocky Port Incident w/ Koby and BB. For Kid itll be a means explain his prior clash with Shanks.
Both Kid and Law have had ties to them in the past, and now they will be used to characterize the 2 Yonko more.

At this point, I assume we'll go to Fullalead and Elbaf to even further characterize BB/Shanks, but their main downfall wont happen until Lodestar/Laugh Tale/Final War. Think of this like BM and her not losing at WCI. These 2 islands will have secondary plots I assume that help make BB/Shanks bigger characters than they already are.

Side note, honestly, good call on whoever called Shanks being tied to Elbaf at least in some capacity.

Both Law and Kid were Low Top Tier easily. So they're 1-2 major power ups away from Yonko level.

Law doesn't have CoC, but Kid has it. It's literally just a matter of unlocking ACoC, and he's at that level.
You don't need to unlock Adv CoC. You just need to know that CoC can be used like that. If Kid has Ryou he could use Adv CoC at any point.

Status
Not open for further replies.