Who is gonna win this battle(of likes): Worst or Warchief Sanji D Goat?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't see that happening man.

If Zoro vs Mihawk doesn't happen, it's not going to be because Zoro will fight a variation of Mihawk that doesn't share any history with him, it's going to be because some villain defeated Mihawk and Zoro will both have to avenge his mentor and fight someone different for the title of WSS.(like Shiryu for example).

It would be extremely weird if Oda threw out all of Zoro's history with Mihawk, to instead have him fight..... Another Mihawk lol.

Would be odd thematically
mihawk is never really going to look like a villain up against zoro
have to think 2 years of training in close proximity everyday would have left its mark .

that I think is the most critical block.
its hard to imagine an arc where he plays the role as an antagonist . Not so much for his clone whose potential might be even stronger than he is.

just spitballing tho , i think it might be oda's way of giving fans a mihawk zoro fight in a way that still fits the role his previous enemies played in the past. otherwise, I imagine an epilogue type format where everything is done and they duke it out for the title with no other stakes attached.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
I think Shiryu is weaker than Mihawk, could change though.

But Shiryu being Zoro's final opponent makes more sense than it being Mihawk, though that depends entirely on Teach being the final antagonist.

Nah, kudos to Kaku for mastering Awakening, but that ability doesn't put'em close to each other. For all we know, Lucci awakened the second the time skip began and has been mastering other techniques. Unless Oda addresses it, these relationships stay the same.
Either Doriki means nothing and Lucci was never 2x as strong as Kaku or the power balance has changed because if Doriki were accurate, there’s no reason Kaku became a CP0 agent and Jabra didn’t

You have to pick one :kayneshrug:

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
mihawk is never really going to look like a villain up against zoro
have to think 2 years of training in close proximity everyday would have left its mark .

that I think is the most critical block.
its hard to imagine an arc where he plays the role as an antagonist . Not so much for his clone whose potential might be even stronger than he is.

just spitballing tho , i think it might be oda's way of giving fans a mihawk zoro fight in a way that still fits the role his previous enemies played in the past. otherwise, I imagine an epilogue type format where everything is done and they duke it out for the title with no other stakes attached.
That's fair.

Personally, I would be disappointed if we get Zoro vs S-Hawk instead of Zoro vs Mihawk. Especially if it's his last opponent 💀

I always found the idea of it being at the epilogue unsatisfying, but like you said, it's hard to imagine Mihawk being a real antagonist to Zoro.

It would also be weird for Oda to hype up Mihawk recently with the Cross Guild stuff just to have Zoro fight S-Hawk instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.