Powers & Abilities How Strong Is Fujitora’s Observation Haki?

How Strong Is Fujitora’s Observation Haki?

• The best observation Haki of all time

Votes: 23 32.4%
  • The best observation Haki in the world currently but not all time

Votes: 7 9.9%
  • Top 5 observation Haki in the world right now

Votes: 36 50.7%
  • Lower(?)

Votes: 5 7.0%

• Total voters
I told you to quit with these dumbass random tangents that prove nothing.

You say it's never said CoO can do that, but it's also never said it can't.

There is legit no other explanation for as to how a blind man can pinpoint specific inanimate objects, while ignoring others.

So either give me a better explanation or quit responding with BS. All we need is one simple, better explanation, so we can rule out CoO. Until then, since it's literally the ONLY option, that's what I'll stick with.
If you have average IQ you should know Roger (with a confirmed Voice of all things user not a fraud like Fujitora) wouldn't need a translator and a poneglyph map to find Laugh Tale which is obviously much shorter distance compared to space lmao.

See how easy to debunk that nonsense of yours?

CoO is for sensing living beings, its not a scanning the surroundings or sensor to see, as Fuji can't see the shape of Luffy's face and clothes and needs a walking stick.

His CoO isn't even future sight.

Here you go @Erkan12

When Oda shows us what Fujitora is seeing, you can literally see the distorted shapes of the Mountains that surround Dressrosa, and the dust clouds that are kicked up by the people running.

100 percent Fujitora can use CoO to see inanimate objects.
Distorted shapes? Lol.

Yeah only ''distorted shapes'', can't see clearly.

Thats him imagining via sensing where living beings moving you troll. What does he see? Living beings are not flying obviously he can imagine at some point by connecting at their thoughts. He can't even see what exactly it is. He obviously has enhanced hearing thats also a factor.

As I said, there is no sensing the non-living objects based on CoO explanations from Enel and Rayleigh. As well as Roger needed a map to find a shorter distance (Laugh Tale) compared to space. Debunked.

he didn't realize Sengoku was behind him,maybe Sengoku can hide his presence though
Lets see what excuses @Elder Lee Hung and @Celestial D. Dragon will produce.

Garbage CoO from Fuji LMAO

If you have average IQ you should know Roger (with a confirmed Voice of all things user not a fraud like Fujitora) wouldn't need a translator and a poneglyph map to find Laugh Tale which is obviously much shorter distance compared to space lmao.

See how easy to debunk that nonsense of yours?

CoO is for sensing living beings, its not a scanning the surroundings or sensor to see, as Fuji can't see the shape of Luffy's face and clothes and needs a walking stick.

His CoO isn't even future sight.

Distorted shapes? Lol.

Yeah only ''distorted shapes'', can't see clearly.

Thats him imagining via sensing where living beings moving you troll. What does he see? Living beings are not flying obviously he can imagine at some point by connecting at their thoughts. He can't even see what exactly it is. He obviously has enhanced hearing thats also a factor.

As I said, there is no sensing the non-living objects based on CoO explanations from Enel and Rayleigh. As well as Roger needed a map to find a shorter distance (Laugh Tale) compared to space. Debunked.

Lets see what excuses @Elder Lee Hung and @Celestial D. Dragon will produce.

Garbage CoO from Fuji LMAO
Literally showed you Oda showing us Fujitora can see inanimate objects via CoO. Like Oda legit drew it into the manga. And you still argue against it....

Your level of denial is unparalleled.... :milaugh:

Literally show you Oda showing us Fujitora can see inanimate objects via CoO. Like Oda legit drew it into the manga. And you still argue against it....

Your level of denial is unparalleled.... :milaugh:
You showed me ''distorted shapes'' from his imagining where living beings moving around, he also has enhanced hearing and can feel the winds so its easy to imagine ''distorted'' shapes. How he separates things from distorted shapes Lmao :kaidowhat:

You have no answer for why Roger, a confirmed Voice of all things user needed a translator and a map you troll, space is a lot bigger distance compared to Laugh Tale and Roger couldn't sense shit. Easy to debunk.

Why Fuji can't see the exact shape of Luffy's face, Luffy's clothes? Why he needs walking stick?

Why he couldn't sense even Sengoku standing right behind him? :suresure:

Any future sight user > garbage CoO of Fujitora. :kuzanshut:

You showed me ''distorted shapes'' from his imagining where living beings moving around, he also has enhanced hearing and can feel the winds so its easy to imagine ''distorted'' shapes. How he separates things from distorted shapes Lmao :kaidowhat:

You have no answer for why Roger, a confirmed Voice of all things user needed a translator and a map you troll, space is a lot bigger distance compared to Laugh Tale and Roger couldn't sense shit. Easy to debunk.

Why Fuji can't see the exact shape of Luffy's face, Luffy's clothes? Why he needs walking stick?

Why he couldn't sense even Sengoku standing right behind him? :suresure:

Any future sight user > garbage CoO of Fujitora. :kuzanshut:
I showed you distorted shapes of humans, dust, and mountains. That's what Fujitora can see, and last I checked dust and mountains are inanimate objects. Doesn't matter how well he can see them, cause he can still see them.

You were wrong. Accept it. Admit it. Move on.

I showed you distorted shapes of humans, dust, and mountains. That's what Fujitora can see, and last I checked dust and mountains are inanimate objects. Doesn't matter how well he can see them, cause he can still see them.

I guess you troll mind can't realize Fujitora can imagine things? He can imagine ''distorted shapes'' he can only imagine it. He doesn't SEE it he IMAGINES it. This what he thinks Luffy is you troll:

:suresure:

He is ''imagining''.

If he can sense the surroundings, he wouldn't need a Walking Stick. This is not so hard.

- You still can't answer why a superior voice of all things user Roger needed a map and translator to find Laugh Tale. While you troll believe Fuji can sense things in the space, one of the dumbest things I ever heard.

- Why Fuji never showed future sight ability? But he uses a superior version? He can't even sense Sengoku is behind him, and gets hit easier than future sight users.

You were wrong, you can't even read how CoO works. Admit it and move on.

I guess you troll mind can't realize Fujitora can imagine things? He can imagine ''distorted shapes'' he can only imagine it. He doesn't SEE it he IMAGINES it. This what he thinks Luffy is you troll:

He is ''imagining''.

If he can sense the surroundings, he wouldn't need a Walking Stick. This is not so hard.

- You still can't answer why a superior voice of all things user Roger needed a map and translator to find Laugh Tale. While you troll believe Fuji can sense things in the space, one of the dumbest things I ever heard.

- Why Fuji never showed future sight ability? But he uses a superior version? He can't even sense Sengoku is behind him, and gets hit easier than future sight users.

Fuji can see what is happening in space so he should be able to see everything happening in earth? Wonder why marines take so many Ls and shows zero prediction power for it :ihaha:

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Here you go @Erkan12

When Oda shows us what Fujitora is seeing, you can literally see the distorted shapes of the Mountains that surround Dressrosa, and the dust clouds that are kicked up by the people running.

100 percent Fujitora can use CoO to see inanimate objects.
I spend all night praying to the gods I don’t believe in,

Absolutely begging them to give Admiral haters one argument that doesn’t crumble to pieces within hours of them making it. Lol

My SBS question to Oda would be to ask him if Admiral haters have ever made 1 correct point in 30 years of One Piece lol.

Its his DF range and ability. Plain and simple
Yeah, uses his gravity randomly and when he reaches something, just pulls it in.
Post automatically merged:

Well, it doesn't mean he sees it, much more like he senses their aura and his mind recreates it. But he can't see since he is blind, that just shows what CoO users are able to sense and how. Remember Zoro barely getting CoO at alabasta and how he could feel the rocks and his sword.

Last edited:

He is ''imagining''.

Did this guy really say Oda drew Fujitoras imagination? Lmfao.....

And this is Oda drawing Luffy "Imagining" Katakuri.....

Nothing to do with CoO at all... Just Luffy's imagination running wild....

:kobeha:

Did this guy really say Oda drew Fujitoras imagination? Lmfao.....

And this is Oda drawing Luffy "Imagining" Katakuri.....

Nothing to do with CoO at all... Just Luffy's imagination running wild....

:kobeha:
Why you troll doing this too easy for me, you can do better ''if you can read'' :suresure:

CoO Training:

Luffy: ''Or maybe it was just my imagination!''
Rayleigh: ''That's fine. Because beyond that imagination, is the CoO!''

Rayleigh says ''thats fine'' to Luffy imagining things because thats literally the first step and foundation to him to getting CoO.

This happens when you don't read. :holdthisl:

We know for sure Fuji can't sense his surroundings because:
- Needs to use his sword as a walking stick
- Can't see the exact shape of Luffy's face and clothes, he imagines it wrong.

Low showings:
- Can't use future sight, couldn't sense Sengoku, and Luffy's G3 attack, got hurt vs. Sabo etc.

Thus he isn't seeing shit about his surroundings as well, he can only imagine through the actions of other living beings and living animals (birds etc) that lives in those areas, its not difficult to imagine it when living beings moving towards an area he still can't see it if there is no living beings there.

Learn to read what CoO is and how it works.

Sensing inanimate objects is a thing in fact. Zoro did so in Alabasta when sensing the rocks falling down on him and distinguishing his sword buried in rocks from the rocks themselves (you could argue Zoro sensed the soul of his blade, but then again, he could sense the rocks themselves), also being able to sense Daz' "metal body". I'm not sure though whether this indicates "high end" CoO or else Alabasta Zoro already had it and showed even greater feats than Fujitora.

Also, CoO would be pretty useless against weapons and projectiles, as they themselves are inanimate, yet they can be dodged with CoO, like Sanji dodged Katakuri's bullet and would've dodged the Priest's gun shot. Luffy also dodged a Pacifista's laser using CoO, which too isn't a living being and his CoO was mediocre at that point.

As for Fujitora distinguishing between rubble and living beings, not sure whether Fujitora's gravity can even lift living beings or if that's beyond the extend of his strength. After all, Fujitora was also seen flying on a rock rather than lifting his own body up. I also doubt that Fujitora exactly "senses" meteorites in space. As outer space is full of such material, he could easily just randomly grab a couple and pull them from their orbit. At least it was never emphasized that he "looks out" for meteorites in space, it just seems like a automatized move from his DF.

Why you troll doing this too easy for me, you can do better ''if you can read'' :suresure:

CoO Training:

Luffy: ''Or maybe it was just my imagination!''
Rayleigh: ''That's fine. Because beyond that imagination, is the CoO!''

Rayleigh says ''thats fine'' to Luffy imagining things because thats literally the first step and foundation to him to getting CoO.

This happens when you don't read. :holdthisl:

We know for sure Fuji can't sense his surroundings because:
- Needs to use his sword as a walking stick
- Can't see the exact shape of Luffy's face and clothes, he imagines it wrong.

Low showings:
- Can't use future sight, couldn't sense Sengoku, and Luffy's G3 attack, got hurt vs. Sabo etc.

Thus he isn't seeing shit about his surroundings as well, he can only imagine through the actions of other living beings and living animals (birds etc) that lives in those areas, its not difficult to imagine it when living beings moving towards an area he still can't see it if there is no living beings there.

Learn to read what CoO is and how it works.
Lmao, you should examine your panels more thoroughly before exposing yourself. Rayleigh literally says that beyond that imagination is Color of Observation.

What's your next argument going to be? Fujitora is still stuck in the imagination phase, and hasn't gotten to CoO yet? :saden:

H

Herrera95

Strong pra caralho.

Is hard to say if it is the best. It seems he has future sight as well. I would say Mihawk may have a better CoO in the current time. Not sure anyone who is dead that may had a better CoO than him.

Lmao, you should examine your panels more thoroughly before exposing yourself. Rayleigh literally says that beyond that imagination is Color of Observation.

What's your next argument going to be? Fujitora is still stuck in the imagination phase, and hasn't gotten to CoO yet? :saden:
:suresure: You still can't read even your own posts? First of all you troll acted like imagining has nothing to do with it so don't act like now you never did, you got exposed as a troll same as Lee who thinks Fuji can sense things on the space, that should tell you something about your sad situation, this would happen when you listen the dumb things that Lee says.:steef:

Secondly, If you had the ability to read you would realize the manga panel about Katakuri you just posted is from the same manga chapters where that ''imagination'' part was mentioned.

Imagination is still part of it, there is no phase you troll. As Luffy was also imagining to see the ''future'' and trying to improve his CoO even more by imagining it vs. Katakuri, and then he dodged the silent needle that Katakuri couldn't sense during the fight by improving his CoO even more.

You are the one exposing your dumb and desperate arguments by not being able to read and then running from the other things that I just mentioned about Roger and Fuji's low showings, how Fuji needs a walking stick, can't see the shape of Luffy's face etc.

Also check out the next page after sensing the living beings in the area, there was nothing behind Fuji as he stands in darkness only.

This is the next page:

If he could see it constantly without needing living beings, those smokes would still be there, he can only imagine via living beings you troll. You still never proved anything about CoO working on non-living things, just bullshit.

CoO is explained many times and not once they said they can scan the environment or they can use it like a sensor.

Otherwise Roger with his voice of all things ability wouldn't need any map or poneglyph to find an island if someone like Fujitora can sense even space lmao troll.

Also those are not even surroundings, those are simply smokes created by living beings , you just lied or really can't even understand simple manga panel, because people are running wild there, the things that living beings throws or creates obviously can be sensed by CoO when its still in motion, I mentioned this when troll Lee talked about Koby catching a torpedo because someone alive send that and its still in motion, its the same thing as catching a bullet or sensing an arrow as it comes from a living being. Thats different than scanning the area when there is no living being inside.
Sensing inanimate objects is a thing in fact. Zoro did so in Alabasta when sensing the rocks falling down on him and distinguishing his sword buried in rocks from the rocks themselves (you could argue Zoro sensed the soul of his blade, but then again, he could sense the rocks themselves), also being able to sense Daz' "metal body". I'm not sure though whether this indicates "high end" CoO or else Alabasta Zoro already had it and showed even greater feats than Fujitora.

Also, CoO would be pretty useless against weapons and projectiles, as they themselves are inanimate, yet they can be dodged with CoO, like Sanji dodged Katakuri's bullet and would've dodged the Priest's gun shot. Luffy also dodged a Pacifista's laser using CoO, which too isn't a living being and his CoO was mediocre at that point.

As for Fujitora distinguishing between rubble and living beings, not sure whether Fujitora's gravity can even lift living beings or if that's beyond the extend of his strength. After all, Fujitora was also seen flying on a rock rather than lifting his own body up. I also doubt that Fujitora exactly "senses" meteorites in space. As outer space is full of such material, he could easily just randomly grab a couple and pull them from their orbit. At least it was never emphasized that he "looks out" for meteorites in space, it just seems like a automatized move from his DF.
I never said anything about projectile weapons can't be sensed by CoO, because they are also used by the Living Beings, anything that is used by a Living being can be sensed.

As you can see from Fuji's CoO, he can also sense the smokes (not the surroundings) because the smoke is still in motion due to living beings, who are people are running through that area which creates a big amount of smoke that can be seen 1 page before that, once the people get away from there Fuji once again stands completely inside the dark (see the scan above).

As for the Pacifista, we've seen that they have blood in their veins, they are literally called ''human weapons ( ningen-heiki)'' and they are the clones of Kuma, similar to Judge's clones they are just too many but they are alive, so they are half living being and half robot, cyborgs. Obviously the clones can be sensed by CoO as well, same as the animals can be sensed.

Last edited:
So Fujitora just happened to imagine actual mountains in their exact locations and sizes? Lol
Yep, he imagined mountains, and the same dust trails Oda drew from the people running as well.

Fujitora is the greatest guesser, and has the most active imagination in all of One Piece. He uses CoO to see the Aura of people, and magically imagines the exact mountain backdrop, and thier dust trails... What a guy!

Last edited: