Who is gonna win this battle(of likes): Worst or Warchief Sanji D Goat?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
‎
I was only trying to help :parkcry:
You were brainwashing youths :beckmoji:

I'm neither a fan of luffy or even Kidd. But If Kidd pushes he's already a confirmed 7ser of Coc. Atleast two should have coc in captain crew.

I don't think likes of Akainu and BB deserves adcoc when Kidd don't.
BB and Akainu deserves AdCoC more than anyone - both played role in sending Ace to meet his father. BB is opposite of Luffy and his PK level fight. Not yonkou but pK level.

BB was even marked by imu.

Akainu sits on the top of WG strongest force - Navy.

But....Kidd...he got overshadowed by law against BM ..🤷
Kidd is not beating Shanks anybody who thinks that is delusional with Oda’s clear favoritism and wanting to keep the mystique around him. But Kidd isn’t going to look bad either, he is going to look just as good as Law if not better this time due to potential CoC clashing.
Ya apart from me trolling, I don't think kidd is going to come out with bad portrayal against shanks

Luffy, Kidd and Law - defeated yonkous - oda will make them hype tool. Law for BB, Kidd for Shanks, Luffy for sera and perhaps Saturn

I can't believe there's people that genuinely think Kid and Law will beat Shanks and Blackbeard, with Kid, he's either gonna be smart for once when a Yonko is nearby or get humbled real quick into realizing he isn't that guy yet for barely BFRing a nerfed Big Mom that he had to 2v1. And Law? For all we know, we could cut back and post Black Vortex, could have been low diffed. Shanks vs Blackbeard is an inevitability, so fights with Kid and Law will just be used to further hype them up, and for Blackbeard, possibly getting the immortal surgery done on him.

You were brainwashing youths :beckmoji:

BB and Akainu deserves AdCoC more than anyone - both played role in sending Ace to meet his father. BB is opposite of Luffy and his PK level fight. Not yonkou but pK level.

BB was even marked by imu.

Akainu sits on the top of WG strongest force - Navy.

But....Kidd...he got overshadowed by law against BM ..🤷

Ya apart from me trolling, I don't think kidd is going to come out with bad portrayal against shanks

Luffy, Kidd and Law - defeated yonkous - oda will make them hype tool. Law for BB, Kidd for Shanks, Luffy for sera and perhaps Saturn
unfortunately, neither Teach nor Akainu will have even basic CoC

Blother Fertitta

Chama no Chama
‎
Whatever you say lmao, anyone with a brain knows Kidd was the main dude in that Big Mom fight. Just know that this time y’all won’t be able to give all the credit to Law or some other teammate. I look forward to seeing what you guys come up with to try and discredit Kidd this time :cheers:
Kid: Pulls up to the strongest Conquerors Haki Emperor, besides the most impregnable Crew in the verse, with the backing of the Strongest Military Race of the Giants
Kid fans: he’s gonna defeat Shanks
Shanks resume: stopped a global war, audience with Gorosei, broke the 4th wall and had the creator of the story ruin an arc ending and admiral for Shanks promo
Kid resume: hurt a Yonko commander, half assed defeated an emperor
Kid fans: Kid will become Pirate King

This shit just speaks for itself :joker::kobeha:

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
‎
I can't believe there's people that genuinely think Kid and Law will beat Shanks and Blackbeard, with Kid, he's either gonna be smart for once when a Yonko is nearby or get humbled real quick into realizing he isn't that guy yet for barely BFRing a nerfed Big Mom that he had to 2v1. And Law? For all we know, we could cut back and post Black Vortex, could have been low diffed. Shanks vs Blackbeard is an inevitability, so fights with Kid and Law will just be used to further hype them up, and for Blackbeard, possibly getting the immortal surgery done on him.
We're 87% of the series.
It's time for the top dogs to fall.
Kaido just did. Next is BB and Shanks by new Gen

Status
Not open for further replies.