Who is gonna win this battle(of likes): Worst or Warchief Sanji D Goat?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No name? The only reason I could ever be less infamous than you is because you're known nigh-forum wide for being dumb as shit.
I am known for being the nightmare of ZKKboys and Ladmiral fans, they scream and cry all the time and they turn into gossip girls and cry about me because I made them scream regularly. You are the same like them, same little troll who was begging for my attention to join the Yonko PM :suresure: At least know that you lose and I win.

Law defeated Big Mom clear as day. You can ask 100 people, 93 will say it was Laws W
And Shanks is gonna wipe the floor with Kid if that ever came to be
Whatever you say lmao, anyone with a brain knows Kidd was the main dude in that Big Mom fight. Just know that this time y’all won’t be able to give all the credit to Law or some other teammate. I look forward to seeing what you guys come up with to try and discredit Kidd this time :cheers:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I really don't think there will massive gap Between kaido and Shanks. If Kaido is 98 , shanks be around 98~99.

And Aramaki he got dirty by oda. And fans started their agenda piece when He clearly said He ain't ready to take the whole crew alone (Given shanks got the most balanced crew around).

And shanks do hold some sort of authority given his Meeting with gorosei and Sengoku reaction on shanks arrival.
Fighting a yonkou crew when you're an admiral is basically declaring a war.
Nothing you said puts kidd beating shanks in any way

Shanks and BB and Akainu - these fuckers aren't like kaido and BM or GB. They will get huge hype and them getting beaten by kidd or law before they even get their arc and meet Luffy again is just wishful thinking by kids fans

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Should have had Pica's DF. And unlike Pica's golem who was still nerfed by never using giant sword in his golem form, this one should be able to, like Komamura's bankai.
That'd be way too similar to Jinbe's fruit tbh. And wouldn't really do much to help S-Hawk as a fighter. Lunarians use speed/defense as their main abilities and Mihawk uses his physical power. Hiding in stone golems doesn't let S-Hawk use any of that lol.

Thoigh being a Zoro fan I do a lot more on this forum unlike.
You can never be that.
:kata:
And zkk? Remind me if I have ever argued ZKK with you. Keep dreaming. You fight only with the psuedo fans like @AkainuTheGrimReaper .
Bro I stop arguing with Erkan12 because someone already argue with Erkan12 again and again. I would be repeating a same points.
I started to accept ZKK theory on rooftop battle and zoro fans make argument which it lead me to accept this theory.

C

Cruxroux

Shanks and BB and Akainu - these fuckers aren't like kaido and BM or GB. They will get huge hype and them getting beaten by kidd or law before they even get their arc and meet Luffy again is just wishful thinking by kids fans
I'm neither a fan of luffy or even Kidd. But If Kidd pushes he's already a confirmed 7ser of Coc. Atleast two should have coc in captain crew.

I don't think likes of Akainu and BB deserves adcoc when Kidd don't.

Kidd is not beating Shanks anybody who thinks that is delusional with Oda’s clear favoritism and wanting to keep the mystique around him. But Kidd isn’t going to look bad either, he is going to look just as good as Law if not better this time due to potential CoC clashing.

I am known for being the nightmare of ZKKboys and Ladmiral fans, they scream and cry all the time and they turn into gossip girls and cry about me because I made them scream regularly. You are the same like them, same little troll who was begging for my attention to join the Yonko PM :suresure: At least know that you lose and I win.
You don't know me.
I am the fucking storm.
Shit goes down when I enter a thread.
You're the cumdump of Zoro wankers.
You lift their spirits up when you try to tear them down.
I own you. You are my dog. Now go sit in the corner like the mangy mutt you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.