Who is gonna win this battle(of likes): Worst or Warchief Sanji D Goat?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Shanks is the most protected treasure of Oda's.

Kidd fans should consider this a W if Kidd doesn't get baby negged again and Shanks is kind enough not to kill him this time.

If I was Shanks I would be pissed if Kidd acts the same way towards me after I gave him the warning.
Ya Shanks is poster boi for Oda

Don't know how anyone sane enough can think kidd is beating shanks lol

Kidd fans should consider a W if kidd second arms stays intact lol

I cant understand why S-Hawk would get that fruit. Mihawk is literally UNSCARRED. He doesn't need a basic defense boost like steel body and he doesn't need blade arms if he has Mihawk's style. It doesn't make offensive or defensive sense.

However, if the WG can't replicate a black blade, then maybe they thought this was the next best choice. But if that's a case, why does he even have a sword at all?

Unless this is just big setup for the "Edward Scissorhands" S-Hawk to live on The Nightmare Before Christmas island of Kuraigana. Oda could just be cramming a Tim Burton reference down our throats.

C

Cruxroux

Ya Shanks is poster boi for Oda

Don't know how anyone sane enough can think kidd is beating shanks lol

Kidd fans should consider a W if kidd second arms stays intact lol
If luffy can awaken adcoc against Kaido. Why not Kidd?
:choppawhat:
Or y'all accept Luffy got thick amount of plot armour on his side.

Man I kinda wish we’d know Kumas current bounty if everything turned out okay with him. Sucks that he’s probably going to die to push Bonney/Main cast for plot.

We’re losing out on an incredible fighter/character. Still happy we’re getting a backstory
Considering his memories are with Bonney, he's "technically" still alive even if his body lost.

Pretty sure thats what Oda was trying to imply at least with the whole Soul having weight thing.

Wouldnt be shocked if he got another body tbh

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
If luffy can awaken adcoc against Kaido. Why not Kidd?
:choppawhat:
Or y'all accept Luffy got thick amount of plot armour on his side.
Luffy does has plot armor but shanks - let's be real. Oda made GB back out (just after his face reveal) to promote shanks film.

Shanks will get his proper arc and will enjoy massive hype portrayal from Oda before anyone takes him down and it's not Kidd

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I cant understand why S-Hawk would get that fruit. Mihawk is literally UNSCARRED. He doesn't need a basic defense boost like steel body and he doesn't need blade arms if he has Mihawk's style. It doesn't make offensive or defensive sense.

However, if the WG can't replicate a black blade, then maybe they thought this was the next best choice. But if that's a case, why does he even have a sword at all?

Unless this is just big setup for the "Edward Scissorhands" S-Hawk to live on The Nightmare Before Christmas island of Kuraigana. Oda could just be cramming a Tim Burton reference down our throats.
I think it could be so that S-Hawk is always "armed" and dangerous. It's pretty redundant as a defense when Seraphim have the best durability in the series... It's very underwhelming.

As a meta answer, I think it's because Zoro can react to King, Mihawk and Daz in one entity.

Status
Not open for further replies.