Who is gonna win this battle(of likes): Worst or Warchief Sanji D Goat?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant understand why S-Hawk would get that fruit. Mihawk is literally UNSCARRED. He doesn't need a basic defense boost like steel body and he doesn't need blade arms if he has Mihawk's style. It doesn't make offensive or defensive sense.

However, if the WG can't replicate a black blade, then maybe they thought this was the next best choice. But if that's a case, why does he even have a sword at all?

Unless this is just big setup for the "Edward Scissorhands" S-Hawk to live on The Nightmare Before Christmas island of Kuraigana. Oda could just be cramming a Tim Burton reference down our throats.
would make infinitely more sense if kaku had that fruit since he uses his full body to fight

Blother Fertitta

Real Ni**er Blother
Considering his memories are with Bonney, he's "technically" still alive even if his body lost.

Pretty sure thats what Oda was trying to imply at least with the whole Soul having weight thing.

Wouldnt be shocked if he got another body tbh
I know the memories are alive, but does his complete consciousness exist on Egghead. And if so is that transferable onto a new body? Idk if Oda would go through with all of that.

His Devil fruit is a very cool way to explore his background tho ngl

C

Cruxroux

Luffy does has plot armor but shanks - let's be real. Oda made GB back out (just after his face reveal) to promote shanks film.

Shanks will get his proper arc and will enjoy massive hype portrayal from Oda before anyone takes him down and it's not Kidd
I really don't think there will massive gap Between kaido and Shanks. If Kaido is 98 , shanks be around 98~99.

And Aramaki he got dirty by oda. And fans started their agenda piece when He clearly said He ain't ready to take the whole crew alone (Given shanks got the most balanced crew around).

And shanks do hold some sort of authority given his Meeting with gorosei and Sengoku reaction on shanks arrival.
Fighting a yonkou crew when you're an admiral is basically declaring a war.

I think it could be so that S-Hawk is always "armed" and dangerous. It's pretty redundant as a defense when Seraphim have the best durability in the series... It's very underwhelming.

As a meta answer, I think it's because Zoro can react to King, Mihawk and Daz in one entity.
Should have had Pica's DF. And unlike Pica's golem who was still nerfed by never using giant sword in his golem form, this one should be able to, like Komamura's bankai.

Status
Not open for further replies.