Who is gonna win this battle(of likes): Worst or Warchief Sanji D Goat?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The intrigue and mystery of Arabasta/Water 7 is peak One Piece storytelling and Egghead is starting to remind me of it a lot. That's exactly what we needed. The real and fake Vegapunk plotline is bonkers, hopefully it delivers. As to who could be the one shutting down the defenses, there's a plethora of characters that are able to do such a thing, with majority of them being blackbeard pirates.

Kidd landing on Elbaf and Shanks being there with Dorry and Brogy is epic hype for me. I wonder if those two have gotten stronger since the pre-timeskip. People dis Giants for being fodder, but destroying a gigantic sea king with hakoku requires a lot of power, power that Strawhats of the time didn't have. Getting back to Redhair pirates, it's logical they would be at Elbaf with the whole norse theme. I don't know in which direction will Kidd and Shanks' meeting go but I doubt they will do more than a short clash. If the giants speak well on behalf of them defeating BM, I wouldn't be surprised if Shanks doesn't attack them. Logically, they should be quite worn out after the battle in Wano, so who knows.

i would call this chapter “disrespect” cause we have yonko luffy needing lucci to fight a seraphin, kidd having lost an arm against one of shanks’ officers and not shanks himself, shanks giving kidd an aut aut and kidd considering it, the giants who shouldn’t have been on elbaf now they are, vegapunk imprisoned with cp agents like nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.