Who is gonna win this battle(of likes): Worst or Warchief Sanji D Goat?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only axe user from the Red Hair Pirates is Limejuice…are you saying he cut Kid’s arm off :josad:
That's what he used in the past, now it's a staff.

On the topic of Luffy and Lucci teaming up against S-bear, I don't know why are you people getting so salty about it. Oda did mention that they are supposed to be super strong, besides this teaming up has story implications upon it, not power-level implications. Seriously, i feel like 75% of you are 15 year olds.

i would call this chapter “disrespect” cause we have yonko luffy needing lucci to fight a seraphin, kidd having lost an arm against one of shanks’ officers and not shanks himself, shanks giving kidd an aut aut and kidd considering it, the giants who shouldn’t have been on elbaf now they are, vegapunk imprisoned with cp agents like nothing
Kid lost in timeskip. And you don't wven know whether he lost in a fight or sacrificed like Shanks. Hey, atleast current kid is going to fight shanks unlike Liffy who is needing help for kid robots.

That's what he used in the past, now it's a staff.

On the topic of Luffy and Lucci teaming up against S-bear, I don't know why are you people getting so salty about it. Oda did mention that they are supposed to be super strong, besides this teaming up has story implications upon it, not power-level implications. Seriously, i feel like 75% of you are 15 year olds.
Oh please. What story implications? Super strong? Artificial bots? Yonko+ level or what?

Status
Not open for further replies.