Who is gonna win this battle(of likes): Worst or Warchief Sanji D Goat?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kidd and Law are being used as hype tools for Shanks and Blackbeard. It is what it is but the story just really isn’t interesting rn

None of this stuff is linked to void century, imu, Gorosei, marines, world Gov or dragon

Stuff that I actually care about

Kidd vs Shanks is a pure scuffle and I want endgame reveals now. We’re in the final saga

Kidd and Law fight is not doing fucking anything for final saga other then giving Shanks some poneglyphs
Post automatically merged:

I think there might be some flurry of misinformation and misunderstanding going around.
Seen it on Twitter too where some folks take it the real Vegapunk is a prisoner for a while and Stella we know is a fake, whereas others take it Stella is a recent prisoner.
Stella has to be recent prisoner

how else would he know about Nika Nika

Kidd and Law are being used as hype tools for Shanks and Blackbeard. It is what it is but the story just really isn’t interesting rn

None of this stuff is linked to void century, imu, Gorosei, marines, world Gov or dragon

Stuff that I actually care about

Kidd vs Shanks is a pure scuffle and I want endgame reveals now. We’re in the final saga

Kidd and Law fight is not doing fucking anything for final saga other then giving Shanks some poneglyphs
Post automatically merged:

Stella has to be recent prisoner

how else would he know about Nika Nika
Dragon is 100% going to make his move soon
He will stop the marine fleet and Kizaru so SHs can escape

Status
Not open for further replies.