Who is gonna win this battle(of likes): Worst or Warchief Sanji D Goat?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
If i see too many discard decks i go with Goose/Cosmo, both can lock 2 locations

Goose counters Dracula and Modok, Cosmo counters Modok and almost all discard cards
Understandable. Before MODOK, i was nearly the only one playing discard, but i loved the combo Möbius/Dracula/Apocalypse. Now i see it pretty often. :(

Understandable. Before MODOK, i was nearly the only one playing discard, but i loved the combo Möbius/Dracula/Apocalypse. Now i see it pretty often. :(
Discard is pretty nuts with Invisible lady if you have her cause all of your discard happen at the end of the game so you can set up a nice hella.

I have the Carrier that when discarded gives you 3 cards. So what i would is play that with Hella. Throw down invisible lady, 2 discards and finally hella on 6

Works like a charm

These days i play Mister Negative decks, hilarious

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I only find the Vegapunk moment interesting in the chapter.:optimistic: A moment with Luffy and Zoro with Lucci and Kaku is just bullshit:lusalty:
Both are bullshit.

Like, Vegapunk disappeared out of the blue and the moment we finally see him again mfker is kidnapped.

Dude went from missing to kidnapped.

This arc is about to be long:suresure:

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Discard is pretty nuts with Invisible lady if you have her cause all of your discard happen at the end of the game so you can set up a nice hella.

I have the Carrier that when discarded gives you 3 cards. So what i would is play that with Hella. Throw down invisible lady, 2 discards and finally hella on 6

Works like a charm

These days i play Mister Negative decks, hilarious
I played with invisible lady and with Hela, but i changed it. Also carrier was part of the team back then, but not anymore.

My fav deck right now:

Blade (1)
Möbius (2)
Swarm (2) (Dino skin <3)
Mystique (3)
Lady Sif (3)
Moon Knight (3)
Sword Master (3)
Dracula (4)
Ghost Rider (4)
Hell cow (4)
MODOK (5)