Who is gonna win this battle(of likes): Worst or Warchief Sanji D Goat?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marineford is the definition of interrupted battles tho.

- Rayleigh vs Kizaru ?
- BB vs Boa ?
- Ryokugyu vs Scabbards ?
Rayleigh vs Kizaru wasn't interrupted Kizaru just threw a hissy fit and went to beat the shit out of 500 pirates.
BB vs Boa was a sneak attack plus he was powernulling the fuck out of her. He admitted if he let her go she'd wipe her ass with him.
Oda being a retard and trying to hype Shanks for Film Red isn't a valid reason to call it an interrupted battle.
I would still like to pretend that it didn't happen and Aramaki retreated after Yamato, the incomplete Scabbards, and Momo drove him off.

He him self doesn't seem to be a rapist ( he actually let Bonney turn down his request to be his girl ) but it was implied that Vasco is one and that he would let him "play" with Hancock.
Blackbeard is definitely a rapist. Tying up a girl in chains/handcuffs after killing her friends and telling her to become his woman is a rapist behaviour. Imagine if someone in the real world did that. Even if they didn't murder anyone, they would still go to prison for attempted rape.

C

CensoredbyWG

Kid will team UP with Blackbeard and fight against shanks, after their fight we are gonna FINALLy learn shanks' commanders bounties.

It's good that kid does it because i prefer him as an ambiguous anti hero rather than a benevolent friend of luffy.

Kid was presented as a violent pirate who killed for Fun, i want to see him doing EVIL things.

Rayleigh vs Kizaru wasn't interrupted Kizaru just threw a hissy fit and went to beat the shit out of 500 pirates.
BB vs Boa was a sneak attack plus he was powernulling the fuck out of her. He admitted if he let her go she'd wipe her ass with him.
Oda being a retard and trying to hype Shanks for Film Red isn't a valid reason to call it an interrupted battle.
I would still like to pretend that it didn't happen and Aramaki retreated after Yamato, the incomplete Scabbards, and Momo drove him off.
All of those examples where interrupted battles though lol. Oda came up with something random to avoid the logical conclusion of what a finished battle would've meant for the losing character.

- Boa would've died
- Either Kizaru or Rayleigh had to be defeated
- Scabbards would've died

Oda interrupted the battles to avoid meeting those consequences. Same for Law and Kid or you actually do believe that both are dying, that's another story.

Status
Not open for further replies.