Who is gonna win this battle(of likes): Worst or Warchief Sanji D Goat?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CensoredbyWG

He unlocks acoc and the rest is history. Quote me on this. Hes either winning extreme diff or fight is interrupted by a third party. He's not losing to shanks.
True, he's not losing to shanks because he's not fighter shanks.

Pretty high chance beckman is the one who fucked him UP and kid will serve as a hypetool for red haired pirates.

Honestly, what's kid point in this story now??? He isnt a D, has no relevance as Far as plot goes, doesn't know anyone important.

Sincerely, If kid died in this fight, nothing would change.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
The new generation is mr. God brought by fate D. CoC everyone wants to be his pal including Kid joy boy second coming Luffy.

I wont lie to you.
I liked the "new gen" speech during RoofPiece.
I acknowledge Kid's win over a Yonko.
But there's absolutely NO WAY shanks and BB lose to anybody but Luffy or to each other.
You should consider that Kid had some love and hype built for him, as a way to be used a hypetool later on.
I am a Sanji fan, I know a thing or two about this.
What I might hope for Kid and Law is that they still participate in the "final war" later.
But, I will say it again.
BB and Shanks are NOT losing to anybody but Luffy himself or to each other.

Jokes aside, at best I expect them to give Shanks and BB a good run that you can still hype them about it. That's it.
In all honestly, i think a bit differently here (wow surprise huh? :D).

I always struggled with the Idea of Luffy clashing with Shanks, it had no tension from beginn with, because we all know, Shanks would never harm Luffy in a serious way. But still, Shanks is in the way of Luffy, so there must be a way to solve this.

In my opinion, this way was Kid and thats the main reason why Oda brought him up. Oda puts alot of thoughts into his behavior and crew, shows glimpse of parallels to luffys crew (friendship, adventure-searching...) everytime they appear. This doesnt happen for a side-character. There is to much focus and predictions, even his CoC was forshadowed.

Whatever, i can see how people struggle over the idea of Kid beating Shanks here. Shanks was placed as Deus Ex Machina in the story, he never lost a fight on screen, is respected by everyone, no one was looking for a serious clash with him at all. Imagine him losing now this position, seems very odd. I understand.

But, he is still a representer of the old gen and somehow needs to be overshadowed and beaten by the new generation. Which leads in my opinion to the following solutions of the situation:

A) He will lose against in an all out full fight. Kid here would obviously need to awake advCoC and combine it heavily with his awakaning. I understand how this seems unplausible for people outside the fandom, but still, i see him in direct position behind luffy, which means he will accomplish what luffy accomplished right before, taking down an Yonko in a full fetched fight. For sure, he wont kill Shanks.

B) Shanks and Kid will fight, Shanks will firstly overpower Kid, but like we know from shonen and previous fights, Kid is able to grow, build his CoC and even advCoC and they will go more or less par en par at the end and leave each other without a clear decision about a win, leaving Shanks undefeated, but him aknowledge the new generation.

C) SImilar to B), but Shanks will have the upper hand at the end still, but only slightly, and the fight gets stopped by the giants, which take care of Kid and defend him, since they aknowledge him as a hero, since he killed Big Mum (with Law). Shanks will aknowledge Kids growing and will state that in the next encounter, Kid will most likely be able to beat him.

At all 3 cases, Shanks can keep his face, but still highlight Kid and the new generation. They seem all plausible, in my opinion A>B>C, but i can totaly see the different argumentation here.

Everytime hes been doubted the opposite happens....he wont be relevant, he wont have conquerors, he wont escape udon prison, he wont defeat big mom, he wont have relevance in the story post wano etc....
Wrong post buddy. And he didn't do anything, you get basic CoC that he doesn't know how to use and will probably never use on panel. Another Sengoku and Hancock.

Status
Not open for further replies.