Who is gonna win this battle(of likes): Worst or Warchief Sanji D Goat?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The person who has taken Kids arm is Ben Beckman

shanks Cree built different , useless mid fans are crying now lol kid isn't even worth shanks time 🤣🤣 and they said kid would clash with shanks the guys folder

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Stop comparing Teach with Shanks

Shanks isn't part of new gen
He's not also endgame villain for Luffy nor next major villain

Law will lose but not Kid
Kid losing to Shanks serves no purpose
He's not gonna have kid survive Rocks duo just to lose to someone from old gen.
Law is losing to new gen Top pirate (Teach) not old gen!
prepare to run away for the millionth time ndule

In my opinion, Luffy and Shanks will be the only ones to reach Laugh Tale. Shanks may die there and tell Luffy to keep the strawhat.
Blackbeard will be defeated by Luffy in the arc before (Loadstar).
The final war will occur in Elbaf. The marines are on their way to Elbaf too I guess.
Law will die between Elbaf and Laugh Tale, maybe to perform the surgery on Luffy (god knows).
Kid will be taken outside of the story too but I don't know how.
While I like this idea, I dont think it can happen even as a Shanks wanker lol

The fishman island prophecy exists (which implies Mariejois must be destroyed) and we dont even know if Akainu/Im would ever leave their respective bases

Plus, One Piece has been stated to needed to be used for something in the end against the WG. If we find One Piece or ablut the Void Century after they lose on Elbaf, then it makes virtually little sense lol.

Not discounting Shanks final enemy theories, I just think its a bit more complicated with the WG.

I no longer consider BB to be the main villain of the era that I thought at one point

We will probably get Luffy Coby team up for it before Imu will try and God Valley the island where they fight again

if Shanks is related to old Gorosei who is now dead then it opens a whole new can of worms about the WG and their purpose…

I love yamato and i'm DEFINITELY her biggest supporter in the entirety of WG forum, but my girl stands no chance vs an admiral.

As of now, she's around zoro lvl and neither of them are capable of taking admirals 1x1.
Your response to Zoro scarring Hybrid Kaidou even before he got his powerup and Yamato boxing with Hybrid Kaidou and eating like 5 ACoC attacks from him while he's angry is to say " Yeah they don't beat the guy who was scared of even looking at Kaidou. "

C

CensoredbyWG

Did zoro learn Adcoc? He got it from nowhere

Kid will get whatever PU oda wants
He and law got awakening from nowhere ,you think they won't get other PUs when Oda feels like it? Lol

Kid chances of losing to Shanks is 1%,
chances of stalemate 79%
Chances of winning 20 %
Zoro has been foreshadowed to have CoC ever since fishman Island+ he's oda's favorite and ALWAYS had huge ambition ever since we met him for the First time.

Kid took CoC out his ass and never used It again + he, Just like law, is a DF focused fighter.

It makes much more sense to have him cleaned by beckman(he isnt even worth shanks time) and after learning How important haki truly is, he trains with giants and acquires ACoC.

Both dorry and broggy used ACoC in little garden to save SHs If i'm not mistaken.

Status
Not open for further replies.