Who is gonna win this battle(of likes): Worst or Warchief Sanji D Goat?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Shimotsuki Ghostly I agree. If you want my opinion, I would say the following. Keep in mind that I'm mainly a Luffystand and Shanksstan so I'm biased.

- Current Kidd < Shanks (Kidd awakened his fruit but he is not ready to take down a yonko alone)
- Kidd with adCoc =< Shanks (he is getting at that level but he is still not ready to take down Shanks alone)

I think Oda can make Kidd be a challenge for Shanks if Kidd uses adCoC and he is good at using it.

However, I'm afraid the narrative will lead towards Shanks defeating Kidd here.

If Kidd defeats Shanks, he'd be closer to Luffy's level and it would shut Kidslanders and Luffystans.

I think Kidd and Law will be defated.

Luffy has to give the strawhat back to Shanks, it wouldn't make sense if Shanks lost to Kidd then Luffy gives him back the strawhat.

Luffy also has to face Blackbeard so it wouldn't make sense if Law defeats him.
kid beating Shanks?:snoopy:

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Let me phrase it differently:

Who would win?

A) A character which is permanently hyping the new generation, belonging to the old generation, promised his captain to bring up the next generation to the whole glory, that they fullfil the dream they werent able too.

or

B) A character which is representing the new generation as one of the 4 main pirate leads (Luffy, Law, BB, Kid), which gets alot of focus since timeskip, even has the same bounty as the MC... keeping in mind that the whole point of the story is the change of history with the new, worst, generation.

Decisions, decisions...
The new generation is mr. God brought by fate D. CoC everyone wants to be his pal including Kid joy boy second coming Luffy.

I wont lie to you.
I liked the "new gen" speech during RoofPiece.
I acknowledge Kid's win over a Yonko.
But there's absolutely NO WAY shanks and BB lose to anybody but Luffy or to each other.
You should consider that Kid had some love and hype built for him, as a way to be used a hypetool later on.
I am a Sanji fan, I know a thing or two about this.
What I might hope for Kid and Law is that they still participate in the "final war" later.
But, I will say it again.
BB and Shanks are NOT losing to anybody but Luffy himself or to each other.

Jokes aside, at best I expect them to give Shanks and BB a good run that you can still hype them about it. That's it.

@Shimotsuki Ghostly I agree. If you want my opinion, I would say the following. Keep in mind that I'm mainly a Luffystand and Shanksstan so I'm biased.

- Current Kidd < Shanks (Kidd awakened his fruit but he is not ready to take down a yonko alone)
- Kidd with adCoc =< Shanks (he is getting at that level but he is still not ready to take down Shanks alone)

I think Oda can make Kidd be a challenge for Shanks if Kidd uses adCoC and he is good at using it.

However, I'm afraid the narrative will lead towards Shanks defeating Kidd here.

If Kidd defeats Shanks, he'd be closer to Luffy's level and it would shut Kidslanders and Luffystans.

I think Kidd and Law will be defated.

Luffy has to give the strawhat back to Shanks, it wouldn't make sense if Shanks lost to Kidd then Luffy gives him back the strawhat.

Luffy also has to face Blackbeard so it wouldn't make sense if Law defeats him.
It has been Luffy goal since the very first chapter to surpass Shanks and his crew.
This is why Kid cannot beat Shanks, except if he somehow become the big rival to defeat instead of Blackbeard.
But his crew is too irrelevant for that to happen.

Who would win?

A) A character which is permanently hyping the new generation, belonging to the old generation, promised his captain to bring up the next generation to the whole glory, that they fullfil the dream they werent able too.

or

B) A character which is representing the new generation as one of the 4 main pirate leads (Luffy, Law, BB, Kid), which gets alot of focus since timeskip, even has the same bounty as the MC... keeping in mind that the whole point of the story is the change of history with the new, worst, generation.

Decisions, decisions...
Kid>Shanks is your black hair Sanji

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One

Who would win?

or

Decisions, decisions...
Let me phrase it differently

Who would win?

A) A character for whom oda made an admiral back out during his debut, his poster boi, yet to get his arc and proper debut, recently declared he will go after OP, enjoys one of the biggest hype and has promise with Luffy - latter will return Sh to him

B) a character who got overshadowed by law against BM, a side chick to Shanks, doesn't enjoy same hype as Shanks

Decisions decisions 🤷

4 sentences but 400000000000 billions of millions of tons of bullshit :seriously::seriously::seriously::seriously::seriously::seriously::seriously::seriously::seriously::seriously::seriously::seriously::seriously::whitepress::whitepress::whitepress::whitepress::whitepress::whitepress::whitepress::whitepress::whitepress::whitepress::whitepress:
Trashnks will never be a good character. Appears in 4 panels in 10 years and Shanksexuals will cum their pants. He just looks cool, he has nothing else going for him.
Post automatically merged:

Be like me and stan Mihawk :finally:

Status
Not open for further replies.