Who is gonna win this battle(of likes): Worst or Warchief Sanji D Goat?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Shimotsuki Ghostly I agree. If you want my opinion, I would say the following. Keep in mind that I'm mainly a Luffystand and Shanksstan so I'm biased.

- Current Kidd < Shanks (Kidd awakened his fruit but he is not ready to take down a yonko alone)
- Kidd with adCoc =< Shanks (he is getting at that level but he is still not ready to take down Shanks alone)

I think Oda can make Kidd be a challenge for Shanks if Kidd uses adCoC and he is good at using it.

However, I'm afraid the narrative will lead towards Shanks defeating Kidd here.

If Kidd defeats Shanks, he'd be closer to Luffy's level and it would shut Kidslanders and Luffystans.

I think Kidd and Law will be defated.

Luffy has to give the strawhat back to Shanks, it wouldn't make sense if Shanks lost to Kidd then Luffy gives him back the strawhat.

Luffy also has to face Blackbeard so it wouldn't make sense if Law defeats him.

The giants are most likely gonna welcome Kidd and his crew for taking part in "defeating" BM.
This is Kid's out IMO.

Kid fights Shanks. The Giants watch the fight, until they realize Kid is the guy who just helped kick Big Mom's ass.

The Giants step in. "Sorry, Shanks, but this is the land of Giants, and this man has earned our respect, and the respect of our God, for avenging those lost to Charlotte Linlin. To us, Kid is a hero of Elbaf. If you want to take anything from him... you'll have to go through us, no matter how much we love and respect you."

Gives the Giants hype, and keeps Kid from getting wrecked right after Wano.

Status
Not open for further replies.