Who is gonna win this battle(of likes): Worst or Warchief Sanji D Goat?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The wildest thing I seen here is mfers thinking the Red Haired Pirates on their Combat debut will flop against the Kid Pirates after being hidden for 20 years AND wanked as the strongest Yonko crew
:gokulaugh::suresure::milaugh::king::usoprice:
Speedreaders, Mihawkstans, Kidstans and Zorostans will jump into anything but logic.

Shanks has been a yonko in Kaido's and Big Mom's era and they think that a kid who barely defeated a yonko with his friend can defeat him.

No respect to this part of the fandom.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
The wildest thing I seen here is mfers thinking the Red Haired Pirates on their Combat debut will flop against the Kid Pirates after being hidden for 20 years AND wanked as the strongest Yonko crew
:gokulaugh::suresure::milaugh::king::usoprice:
Who would win?
A character oda's been hyping since the beginning of the story and has some major flexes,
Or,
A character Oda created while taking a dump before delivering the chapter?
Decisions, decisions...

Speedreaders, Mihawkstans, Kidstans and Zorostans will jump into anything but logic.

Shanks has been a yonko in Kaido's and Big Mom's era and they think that a kid who barely defeated a yonko with his friend can defeat him.

No respect to this part of the fandom.
I have to stan Mihawk/Zoro for agenda. I can’t have Shanks lose to Midd. That’s ammunition for the downplayers to shit on Shanks in turn shits on Mihawk

Status
Not open for further replies.