Who is gonna win this battle(of likes): Worst or Warchief Sanji D Goat?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I definitely could see a scenario where kidd and shanks are possibly related, but the two of them allying would be madness, knowing kidd's character id find that hard to believe.
- Shanks has likely the back of Elbaf being so chill there with the giants
- Possibly having his entire crew with him
- Grand Fleet

- If Kidd is offered a chance to ally with them or an all out war I think he will ally, tho I could see him acting stupid too and pick up a fight with his 20 crew members against all of that.

I find it really bad that Shanks wifi diffed the shit out of Aramaki but his crew survived the same CoC blasts easily.
Also Oda never clowned on BM and Kaidou fyi.
Shanks' blast did make the fodder on his crew faint, though, it's just Shanks' officers have strong enough Haki to resist it, when Shanks was directing it at Green Bull.

- Shanks has likely the back of Elbaf being so chill there with the giants
- Possibly having his entire crew with him
- Grand Fleet

- If Kidd is offered a chance to ally with them or an all out war I think he will ally, tho I could see him acting stupid too and pick up a fight with his 20 crew members against all of that.
Kidd alongside killer fought kaido to his limit when he first landed and would have died if kaido hadn't tried to break his spirit. Hes not allying with shanks. Its clear there will be conflict when the two parties meet and kidd is not going to back down.

Status
Not open for further replies.