Who is gonna win this battle(of likes): Worst or Warchief Sanji D Goat?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I only believe in two outcomes. Either kidd unlocks acoc and goes extreme diff vs shanks and wins or shanks/kidd fight, kidd unlocks acoc, but a third party interrupts before the fight is finished. Either way, hes not losing to shanks.
But there's more than shanks there even if let's say he unlocks ACoC, Shanks has something superior to that as hinted in Wano and has a superior crew in every sense, in numbers too with a grand fleet + giants possibly, if all those are present don't see any way for him to win, either puts up a good fight but looses, or third party interrupts, or loses and third party interrupts.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Kidd getting his scar by a fucking first commander is hilarious when you consider everyone else in the series who has gotten scars has been from Top Top Tiers lol
Even the monster looks a bit like Beckman. Oda highlights the parallels between Shanks and Kid, beside red haired, one armed.... :brootea:

- Shanks has likely the back of Elbaf being so chill there with the giants
- Possibly having his entire crew with him
- Grand Fleet

- If Kidd is offered a chance to ally with them or an all out war I think he will ally, tho I could see him acting stupid too and pick up a fight with his 20 crew members against all of that.
It depends on what Shanks has done for the Giants.

The Giants are huge on honor, and hate Big Mom for killing one of their elders, then tricking them with a fake marriage.

If the Giants know that Kid killed Big Mom, there's a good chance they stop Shanks from fighting Kid, or at least try to.

At the least, the Giants won't want Shanks to attack Kid one they find out about Big Mom.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Remember when this proved Kaido > Shanks ?

:suresure::suresure::suresure: Shanks haters aka 90% of this forum on 24/7 copium
To state this, even Kid fandom never claimed this. And we never hated or downplayed Shanks.

All i state about this is, i think Kid didnt lose his arm in a full fight, he sacrificed it to save Killer or another Member of the crew.
And lets be honest, literally no Strawhat would have been able to withstand Beckman, back then before new world.

Status
Not open for further replies.