• Entry 11

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Broker is town, there is no wu manipulations, gm clearly wrote her town in the op.

SK had sussed on Flower before he died. Kobe subbed in for Flower. I would look in that direction.

@Kobe, are you still poisoned?

Emil

Certified Memelord
i think biden is dead or scum. if biden doesnt come today to clear that its not me I'm gna assume scum

i can easily prove I'm not biden

lets give that bastard a last chance to come out if he's still alive

Emil

Certified Memelord
Broker is town, there is no wu manipulations, gm clearly wrote her town in the op.

SK had sussed on Flower before he died. Kobe subbed in for Flower. I would look in that direction.

i dont think flowa ever claimed poisoned or i missed it. do u have the quote?

Emil

Certified Memelord
He aint dead cause he killed broki and there were no deaths after that

If he is scum why are you riding my ass about biden being town?

Ekko lmfao, you fumbled hard
if biden is alive then why isnt there a presidential campaign? maybe its only a 2-shot?

i dont know biden's alignment. i think killing broki is a townie move, but not wanting to reveal himself and tell everyone that i am not biden is a scummy move

now answer the question. how do u go from wanting to vig broki to scum reading the player/role who killed her?

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One

Al (I) is in chat with flowa or kobe. Mason

Nothing sus so far. Sk was most likely wrong about flowa

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
did she claim poisoned to u?

flowa's gameplay, just like broki, wasn't impressive either for the record
She claimed in the chat that's why al was leaning town towards her.

And, yes she did tell me something happened to her and I won't elaborate on it because I don't wanna give free info.

Emil

Certified Memelord
She claimed in the chat that's why al was leaning town towards her.

And, yes she did tell me something happened to her and I won't elaborate on it because I don't wanna give free info.
that's understandable if u town read her, but this isnt my question. did she claim poisoned or not specifically? just say "no" if she didn't claim poisoned.

Emil

Certified Memelord
i think by gameplay flowa isnt very townie just like broki wasn't. she just got town read by people and didn't do much with it. and flowa isnt post restricted so didn't have the same lame excuse to not contribute as broki did, tho in her defense she is busy playing other games

i have been wrong on broki so I'll concede here and accept the vouch but its lame af to roll a masoner role and just afk

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
I've already claimed my trader role and the abilities. I did make a mistake of not understanding how my role works properly which is why I created a trade route between @Charlie and Muugen but at the end of the day no one was hurt due to it and it was an honest mistake. My role is this game is to distribute best quality copper and I'm sure a couple of you peeps have received it randomly like @T-Pein™ . It's actually a good thing and you may use it to target a wave as well. Now I understand that I might be suspected because I didn't vote for Muugen yesterday but whatever. He stood by me on D0 when everyone was voting against me and i wanted to return the favour. It's not like i was trying to convince anyone to follow my lead or anything. It was a personal choice and i voted for AM who is equally scummy. Anyways so I'm not going to continue arguing with you peeps to prove myself innocent. I think I have lived long enough to enjoy the whole weeb experience as compared to last year when I got day 0'd. I also be ame the richer person on the game which is a milestone for me. I'm satisfied with how it all went down. Now if you guys want to vig me or lynch me be my guest. :pepecroc:

I've already claimed my trader role and the abilities. I did make a mistake of not understanding how my role works properly which is why I created a trade route between @Charlie and Muugen but at the end of the day no one was hurt due to it and it was an honest mistake. My role is this game is to distribute best quality copper and I'm sure a couple of you peeps have received it randomly like @T-Pein™ . It's actually a good thing and you may use it to target a wave as well. Now I understand that I might be suspected because I didn't vote for Muugen yesterday but whatever. He stood by me on D0 when everyone was voting against me and i wanted to return the favour. It's not like i was trying to convince anyone to follow my lead or anything. It was a personal choice and i voted for AM who is equally scummy. Anyways so I'm not going to continue arguing with you peeps to prove myself innocent. I think I have lived long enough to enjoy the whole weeb experience as compared to last year when I got day 0'd. I also be ame the richer person on the game which is a milestone for me. I'm satisfied with how it all went down. Now if you guys want to vig me or lynch me be my guest. :pepecroc:
That's good and al but who is your chara and what is your wincon?

Emil

Certified Memelord
u r probably not aligned with muugen fwiw

he seem to had tmi on you and broki

your role SCREAMS indie tho. the way u keep saying u had better experience than last weebs (when u were indie and got n1'ed) tells me u r indie here and have better experience lol

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
u r probably not aligned with muugen fwiw

he seem to had tmi on you and broki

your role SCREAMS indie tho. the way u keep saying u had better experience than last weebs (when u were indie and got n1'ed) tells me u r indie here and have better experience lol
Oh well I can't help it. Tried to pick up bits and bites of ya'll discussions and tried to do what I felt right. :pepecroc:

Status
Not open for further replies.