Who is gonna win this battle(of likes): Worst or Warchief Sanji D Goat?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i no longer believe buggy is a meme and i think hes actually probably going to be revealed as strong in the end. he's like usopp but even more cowardly and lazy but im pretty sure hes got feats.

- durability greater than awakened zoans, powerscaled in impel down where they take the same muggy ball attack and the jailer beast is instantly taken down while buggy just shrugs it off like nothing happened

- picks up jimbeis fat ass wrapped up with Luffy and throws them like a football across 100 yards of ocean onto law's deck

- dodges Akainu trying to kill all three of them, while carrying Jim and Luffy.

- survives Aokiji's ice and gets out of it almost immediately

- dodges an attack from fucking kizaru. for context of how crazy this actually is, here's Drake's reaction to Kizaru. Now remember in Marineford, Kizaru shot a key from 50 yards away with perfect precision. He doesn't miss, and he's the fastest man alive.

Buggy's observation haki and speed is so good that he can fucking SEE the laser coming and dodge it
lol this is just plot armor
buggy character is all about his incredible luck
not strenght

No need to debate

as if Law fought BBP

Do you guys even have anything to hate on Kidd?
Who says Law saw Teach before Winners Island?

Pretty dumb hate
Hello man...finally Kid slander "awakened" you from slumber....anyways, as Law vs BB was prolonged, we are going to see prolonged battle of Kid vs Shanks...and I think Kid will use or learn to use adCoC...of course Kid will not win....but I am interested in what is going to happen in elbaf..

another important thing is that i dont remember ever seeing anyone actually beat buggy fair. its implied mihawk and crocodile together did it, but they could probably take out anyone short of shanks and the gorosei 2v1. luffy didn't do it, they just tricked him and knocked him really far away and he was totally unharmed.

Ben beckman hide a sword somewhere ? So I see what happened .
Kid was after shanks Beckman got rid of the treath himself and now kid crew hate him this might solidify a killer vs beckman fight .
Killer will fight beckman to avenge Kid lost arm .

INteresting I did not seen Beckman being the culprit coming .

Status
Not open for further replies.