Who is gonna win this battle(of likes): Worst or Warchief Sanji D Goat?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kid and law are more important than the strawhats outside of luffy
They're the leaders of the new gen. Afar the mid gen goes down its their time
Problem with this is its not their battle to win. They 1000% will concede to Luffy anyway, who will become PK.

They are not the Yonko featured on Volume 25 and 105, there is a reason these covers exist (and yes, buggy is absolutely a meme, it doesnt matter):

Im not sure how people think Kid and Law are more relevant. But as I said, the WG hellscape is coming in the next few arcs lmao

yea unless something happens vs bb where he unlocks coc i think its probably a no go for law as well but he is already super important with his broken df so oda doesn't necessarily have to give him coc
Exactly. His broken df makes up for his lack of Haki. He'll never be on the level of AdCoC users without it

Problem with this is its not their battle to win. They 1000% will concede to Luffy anyway, who will become PK.

They are not the Yonko featured on Volume 25 and 105, there is a reason these covers exist (and yes, buggy is absolutely a meme, it doesnt matter):

Im not sure how people think Kid and Law are more relevant. But as I said, the WG hellscape is coming in the next few arcs lmao
they don’t need to be emperors to be more relevant. Post timeskip law was more relevant than big mom. Being an emperor has nothing to do with relevance

I understand. I also want to see smoker and hope oda doesn't forget him. He was one of the first cool "enemies" for the straw hats. Loved his potrayel in alabasta arc and how he treated his subordinates like tashigi and called the world government out for their actions like fujitora did. I think Oda will surprise us good soon, awakened moku moku no mi and maybe vegapunk gave him something

:steef:

:cheers:
Thank you, mate. Really. 😭
Our favs deserve better.

Exactly. His broken df makes up for his lack of Haki. He'll never be on the level of AdCoC users without it
yea facts, I would love for kidd and killer to get it so oda could make kidd and luffy fight.I like the idea that someone needs to go after luffys thone at least once and it being kidd would be nice plus a rematch with zoro and killer with correct weapons and adv coc would be clean af

Well he could've just said screw you Luffy I'm fighting Kaido you go deal with BM, but he didn't despite the entire thing being very personal to both him and killer. Same way it's going to be too much fighting Shanks and his crew with the giants on their side. He'll eventually accept what Shanks is offering. Or he'll simply lose. Maybe shanks will offer the poneglyphs infotrade idk. But what I know If Kid loses he'll be out f the map completely because he's not like Law who has a bunch of connections to the endgame because of his name and his devil fruit. All Kid has for now is him wanting the One Piece and the world's recognition, that's all about his character.
No need to debate
Damn so rookie Kidd didn’t even get to face Shanks nor have his arm cut off by him? :kobeha:Yeah I’m not fully on board with this Kidd hype train right now, Oda is back at it again with his favorite pastime of Kidd trolling .

He had the balls to make Law the MASTERMIND of an incident involving Blackbeard and a former Rocks member but can’t even let Kidd catch a glimpse of a Yonko before post-TS. :peperain:
as if Law fought BBP

Do you guys even have anything to hate on Kidd?
Who says Law saw Teach before Winners Island?

Pretty dumb hate

i no longer believe buggy is a meme and i think hes actually probably going to be revealed as strong in the end. he's like usopp but even more cowardly and lazy but im pretty sure hes got feats.

- durability greater than awakened zoans, powerscaled in impel down where they take the same muggy ball attack and the jailer beast is instantly taken down while buggy just shrugs it off like nothing happened

- picks up jimbeis fat ass wrapped up with Luffy and throws them like a football across 100 yards of ocean onto law's deck

- dodges Akainu trying to kill all three of them, while carrying Jim and Luffy.

- survives Aokiji's ice and gets out of it almost immediately

- dodges an attack from fucking kizaru. for context of how crazy this actually is, here's Drake's reaction to Kizaru. Now remember in Marineford, Kizaru shot a key from 50 yards away with perfect precision. He doesn't miss, and he's the fastest man alive.

Buggy's observation haki and speed is so good that he can fucking SEE the laser coming and dodge it

Status
Not open for further replies.