Who is gonna win this battle(of likes): Worst or Warchief Sanji D Goat?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you want to read the spoilers again? Why it would be stated as that if it wasn't Beckmann? We dont know what his abilities are, nor Beckmann probably has a knife or machete too. We know Mihawk can do devastating stuff with a tiny knife, its not a stretch to imagine Beckmann can cut someones arm off with a knife/machete.

But you just want to make Kidd look bad and downplay him so go ahead lol. If I humour you and say Rockstar did it somehow, despite what the spoilers said already, that would be abysmal writing and just imagine it happening to your fave instead. Would you find it so funny and true then?
Honestly wouldn’t be shocked if kid lost his arm cause Ben shot it with a seastone bullet and kid told killer to cut it off so he could keep fighting.

Would fit well for every character and we know killers quite good at taking arms off

AL sama

Red Haired
The spoilers said Beckmann took his arm though most likely, so I'm standing by that.

If I'm wrong so be it, but I can only handle so much ignorance and constant downplaying.

This place loves to gang up on people, both users on here and characters so I know I'm preaching to the choir too.

I've made my arguments and I stand them too. If they were more reasonable with their arguments/responses I would be too.
aren't you ignoring also??

the spoilers are saying they didn't see who cut it off

The only reason he left kaido was cause it was too much to handle both ag the same time
Well he could've just said screw you Luffy I'm fighting Kaido you go deal with BM, but he didn't despite the entire thing being very personal to both him and killer. Same way it's going to be too much fighting Shanks and his crew with the giants on their side. He'll eventually accept what Shanks is offering. Or he'll simply lose. Maybe shanks will offer the poneglyphs infotrade idk. But what I know If Kid loses he'll be out f the map completely because he's not like Law who has a bunch of connections to the endgame because of his name and his devil fruit. All Kid has for now is him wanting the One Piece and the world's recognition, that's all about his character.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
One Piece isn't that hard. When you're not sure about powerlevels, just look a the narrative Ain't no way Shanks looks bad before facing Teach.
Yeah agreed!

I mean look what shanks pulled

1) Stopped MF war and got WB and Ace dead bodies

2) split sky with wb

3) Audience with Gorosei

4)Got his film and because of it's promo oda made GreenBull back out of wano during his debut on panel

5) fought with mihawk -! fight which shook grandline and WB called them legendary

Narrative wise Shanks is set to lose to only two people - BB (most likely) or Luffy (if evil shanks)

As indigo said, nothing against Kidd. He will get his moments against RHP but he isn't beating shanks. He will be hype tool for shanks just like how law will be to BB as both shanks and BB need RPG

There is no way oda will make two of his best and hyped characters get defeated by some side characters like kidd and law after 20 years of buildup and before they got even their own arc

Status
Not open for further replies.