Who is gonna win this battle(of likes): Worst or Warchief Sanji D Goat?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 65730

Y'all need to relax

listen, i don't mind Kid either way

it really doesn't matter here

here's the fact: he won't be doing shit to Shanks

Shanks is the most hyped up character in manga history at this point

it's like i said, if you're not Luffy, Mihawk or Blackbeard, you're not doing shit to Shanks

all these 3 characters have been setup as equals / rivals to Shanks, i don't see anybody else in this story touching Shanks in any meaningful way

anybody that goes against Shanks before one of those 3, will be used as hype tools

just look at Aramaki, a fucking Admiral

look what happened
Sounds to me like both Shanks and Blackbeard are "real" Pirates then. They both waited for the two people who took down Big Mom
to come out the other side, and now potentially steal their poneglyphs from them.

I wonder if the scar from Blackbeard has changed Shank's personality?

Do you want to read the spoilers again? Why it would be stated as that if it wasn't Beckmann? We dont know what his abilities are, nor Beckmann probably has a knife or machete too. We know Mihawk can do devastating stuff with a tiny knife, its not a stretch to imagine Beckmann can cut someones arm off with a knife/machete.

But you just want to make Kidd look bad and downplay him so go ahead lol. If I humour you and say Rockstar did it somehow, despite what the spoilers said already, that would be abysmal writing and just imagine it happening to your fave instead. Would you find it so funny and true then?
Wow a bullet penetrates a body.....lmao you know that's a how bullets work right? 🤣.

Maybe instead of just reading the spoilers, comprehend what it says kid. Kid and law hating Ben =/= Ben, the non-sword user, cutting off kids arm. Leakers speculation holds no meaning to me 👍🏾

Tell me did Ben Beckman, swing his arm in a sword slash motion before shooting kids arm off?

G

Gorosei Informer

observe the arguments rather then arguing and you'll see them
The spoilers said Beckmann took his arm though most likely, so I'm standing by that.

If I'm wrong so be it, but I can only handle so much ignorance and constant downplaying.

This place loves to gang up on people, both users on here and characters so I know I'm preaching to the choir too.

I've made my arguments and I stand them too. If they were more reasonable with their arguments/responses I would be too.

Wow a bullet penetrates a body.....lmao you know that's a how bullets work right? 🤣.

Maybe instead of just reading the spoilers, comprehend what it says kid. Kid and law hating Ben =/= Ben, the non-sword user, cutting off kids arm. Leakers speculation holds no meaning to me 👍🏾

Tell me did Ben Beckman, swing his arm in a sword slash motion before shooting kids arm off?
Sure dude, in an anime series, things like that are not possible at all either too? As I said, we dont know what happened, what they are capable of.

If you keep insisting it was Rockstar and it turns out to not be him as it shouldnt be at all, then I hope you look back on this with a lot of regret and self awareness. if I'm wrong, I'll do the same too, don't worry.

Also you're acting more like a kid here too. Spam more emojis.

But you know, you can't do anything wrong here apparently, only me!

Continue with your circlejerk anyway guys, gotta feel superior somehow right?

AL sama

Red Haired
Y'all need to relax

listen, i don't mind Kid either way

it really doesn't matter here

here's the fact: he won't be doing shit to Shanks

Shanks is the most hyped up character in manga history at this point

it's like i said, if you're not Luffy, Mihawk or Blackbeard, you're not doing shit to Shanks

all these 3 characters have been setup as equals / rivals to Shanks, i don't see anybody else in this story touching Shanks in any meaningful way

anybody that goes against Shanks before one of those 3, will be used as hype tools

just look at Aramaki, a fucking Admiral

look what happened
this point is too obvious to even debate against

Status
Not open for further replies.