One Piece Chapter 1,075: " Labo Phase Death Game "

Rate ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

...motherFUCKER

MOTHERFUCKING FUCK. THAT WAS THE LAST, UTTER, FUCKING STRAW FOR ME.

I FOUGHT FOR SANJI. I FUCKING LOST FRIENDS FOR HIM. I WORE THE CHEF HAT IRL.
I HAD FAITH. I HAD FAITH IN YOU, YOU FUCKING BASTARD. YOU SHATTERED EVERYTHING. I WAS ONE OF THE GREATEST SANJI DEFENDERS. I EVEN SOLOED THE WHOLE ANTI-SANJI FANDOM ON YOUTUBE. AND THIS IS HOW YOU THANK ME AFTER A DECADE WORTH OF PATIENCE TO FINALLY SEE MY SANJI IN ACTION?
FUCKING HELL, FUCK YOU, ODA. FUCK YOU. YOU AND YOUR SHITTY FUCKING LITTLE MANGA. YOU LYING SACK OF SHIT! I HAVE THE GLORIOUS SANJI BODYPILLOW OVER MY BED, AND MY GOD I WILL NOT GIVE IN. YOU LITERALLY WOULD HAVE TO CLAW IT FROM MY COLD, DEAD FUCKING BODY. I WILL DENY, DENY, DENY WHAT YOU JUST DID! YOU'RE AS GOOD AS DEAD TO ME! YOU TRAITOROUS OLD FUCK!

FUCK ZORO. FUCK BOA HANCOCK. FUCK LUFFY. FUCK SHANKS. FUCK MIHAWK. FUCK ADMIRALS. FUCK YONKO. FUCK WANO. FUCK ONE PIECE. FUCKING GOD DAMN MOTHERFUCKING - PEDO, SIMP, CRYBABY, DISGUSTING, CUCK AND FORCED GAGS DESTROYING SANJI'S CHARACTER!

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!
This was a fantastic vent haha

Somethings not adding up here. Shaka says that some one is trying to "kill us all" but the evidence we have so far says that he is wrong. Pythagoras a stella was targeted. Then York was taken out by a Seraphim. And finally CP0 was attacked.

Now the Vegapunks being targeted make sense if its someone on the world governments side. Vegapunk and his satelites have a death sentence. But CP0 don't. Now if it's an upshot that somebody just said kill everything that is alive then the Seraphim have a design flaw. As they targeted two incapacitated CP0 agents rather than the free and able Zoro. The only potential active threat in the room.

Or the Strawhats are not being deliberately targeted. And if not, why? It makes little sense as the navy, and world government want them permanently removed from the world.

It is also interesting to me that Pythagoras wants to say something that will sound impossible and that they won't believe him. Then we get the cut to S-Snake and Oda presumably wants us to draw a connection their and believe that this is what Pythagoras was going to say.

I don't believe that though. In fact I think it is more likely that the thing that Pythagoras wanted to say was that he recognised his attacker. Which based on the way he spoke it is either the original Vegapunk who is the only player left unaccounted for in the sphere or Pythagoras saw himself or another Stella. Is it possible that their is another group of identical Stella and if their are who is in control of them?

I might be overthinking this but I don't think I am. The Strawhats not being targets of the Seraphim is most likely to be wrong. But the Pythagoras attacker stuff is definetly on more solid ground.
I think the one controlling the Seraphim is from the WG - it can only be Stussy. As to why the Seraphim are attacking Kaku and Lucci:
Lucci has been not really set his priorities to killing Vegapunk since arriving to Egghead. He is out of character - you can notice this when you are comparing him from Water 7 and Enies Lobby to now. There is something very specific - a reason - that makes him not obaying commands, starting a fight with Luffy without permission, destroying the Labo contrary to their mission's goal and ignoring Akainu completely. I just do not think anymore, that he is on the side of the WG since Egghead. He was questioning their mission from the beginning which is a huge indication that there is a split between the party of the WG. And the split goes between Kaku and Lucci on the one side and Stussy on the other.

And the reason for this is maybe Shaka - he is Lucci's twin-like counterpart. You can take Lucci's head and put it on Shaka and it would fit in every panel - try it out.

Look at Stussy: She is the only one who is reminding Lucci from the get go that he should consider what he is saying out loud. She was watching both him and Kaku from the begining of the Reverie and was always in the background just smiling that smile of hers.

She has not that deep connection with Lucci that Kaku has and is maybe more prone in stabbing him in the back. Just like I am assuming she will stab Vegapunk in the back. Because she is the only one that has the potential for this (plotwise). It starts with her calling Akainu and giving him information that the SHP are on Egghead - Vegapunk will now have even more difficulties leaving the island with the navy being able to ready themselves properly. Then she comments to Lucci that Akainu said that they should wait for the Marines, only to make them stop physically when Kaku and Lucci are ignoring her. Then she plays along the role of the secret double agent, who is now on Vegapunk's side, although she is still with the WG.

To who is controlling the Seraphim: She just has to project an hologram of someone (Maybe Saturn or someone else of the gorosei) to controll them. Because why was Oda showing us how the holograms are working, if he did not plan to use them during the arc? And then she could easily project an hologram of herself walking with Jinbe and Sanji. She just has to make sure they are not touching her. This way she can go around and put out the cameras herself one after the other.

The WG wants to kill Vegapunk and Lucci and Kaku.

Pardon in advance cause this will be long.

I revisited the past few chapters to create a sort of timeline from when exactly things got fucky wucky.

For starters when the security failed: 5 Vegapunks and Stella himself were with Robin, Franky, Sanji, Nami and Usopp.

Only one not there was Atlas who was KOd by Lucci and carried away by Luffy with Chopper. Then they left her to the workers at Labo. So for whatever happened with security, Atlas was literally the only one who was gone. All the other Vegapunks were together with Strawhats, even in the very same room.

I also like to point out, the Seraphim were still obeying CP0 and then the Vegapunks as of 1073. So whatever happened then, it happened after this point.
At this point, Stella went missing.

So for easy rememberance, Seraphim were still obedient as Stussy took out Kaku and Lucci and at the same time, Stella went missing.

From here on, next thing we see is almost everyone in the control room. Even Atlas is here and Edison seems to confirm her repairs.
Pythagoras is in Building C, 3rd Floor but unless I missed her, Lilith is gone. Shaka also points out the cameras being out of position.
People now form groups to search the area.

Then Pythagoras is attacked, Shaka shows the feed of Building C and we see that shadow.

From here on, we get the groups.
Edison with Nami and Brook.
Atlas with Chopper and Robin.
York with Franky and Usopp with Lilith being back here.
Pythagoras got wrecked but his head was intact.

From here we see the Seraphim are apparently receiving orders from someone else.
Reconfirming: York, Atlas, Edison and Shaka were in control with the SHs and then left together with Strawhats, so unlikely any of them gave the order.
Lilith is the odd one out that just went missing and we have idea where she was. She just disappeared for some time and then we see her with the York group.
Stella of course too, since he missing.

I believe by process of elimination of who has no alibis:
Security Failing: Everyone has a SOLID alibi except Atlas.
Pythagoras Attack: Lilith and Stella were both missing.
Someone ordering the Seraphim: Also Lilith and Stella.

Of course, we also have to include a potential third party. But if there is a genuine traitor:
There is noone among the Sattelites who even had the opportunity to be responsible for all of the shenanigans. For example

Atlas had the opportunity to disable security but she can't be the shadow that cut off comms and cams cause she was with everyone else when it happen.
Likewise, Lilith seems to have disappeared at the time when comms and cams were cut and Pythagoras was attacked but she couldn't have disabled security cause she was part of the group that have the worlds best alibi of being with the Strawhats, Stella and other Sattelites.

This wasn’t a bad chapter. I hope we learn who the traitor is sooner rather than later.

Nami and Sanji both had their obligatory gag panel. At least that is out of the way.

I hope Usopp gets the bubble gun. That’s a weapon that could be beneficial to him during fights. I am annoyed that he’s still terrified of everything. Usopp should be cautious and question his surroundings, but he shouldn’t be straight up terrified of everything.

Luffy and Zoro’s reaction faces were hysterical!

Pardon in advance cause this will be long.

I revisited the past few chapters to create a sort of timeline from when exactly things got fucky wucky.

For starters when the security failed: 5 Vegapunks and Stella himself were with Robin, Franky, Sanji, Nami and Usopp.

Only one not there was Atlas who was KOd by Lucci and carried away by Luffy with Chopper. Then they left her to the workers at Labo. So for whatever happened with security, Atlas was literally the only one who was gone. All the other Vegapunks were together with Strawhats, even in the very same room.

I also like to point out, the Seraphim were still obeying CP0 and then the Vegapunks as of 1073. So whatever happened then, it happened after this point.
At this point, Stella went missing.

So for easy rememberance, Seraphim were still obedient as Stussy took out Kaku and Lucci and at the same time, Stella went missing.

From here on, next thing we see is almost everyone in the control room. Even Atlas is here and Edison seems to confirm her repairs.
Pythagoras is in Building C, 3rd Floor but unless I missed her, Lilith is gone. Shaka also points out the cameras being out of position.
People now form groups to search the area.

Then Pythagoras is attacked, Shaka shows the feed of Building C and we see that shadow.

From here on, we get the groups.
Edison with Nami and Brook.
Atlas with Chopper and Robin.
York with Franky and Usopp with Lilith being back here.
Pythagoras got wrecked but his head was intact.

From here we see the Seraphim are apparently receiving orders from someone else.
Reconfirming: York, Atlas, Edison and Shaka were in control with the SHs and then left together with Strawhats, so unlikely any of them gave the order.
Lilith is the odd one out that just went missing and we have idea where she was. She just disappeared for some time and then we see her with the York group.
Stella of course too, since he missing.

I believe by process of elimination of who has no alibis:
Security Failing: Everyone has a SOLID alibi except Atlas.
Pythagoras Attack: Lilith and Stella were both missing.
Someone ordering the Seraphim: Also Lilith and Stella.

Of course, we also have to include a potential third party. But if there is a genuine traitor:
There is noone among the Sattelites who even had the opportunity to be responsible for all of the shenanigans. For example

Atlas had the opportunity to disable security but she can't be the shadow that cut off comms and cams cause she was with everyone else when it happen.
Likewise, Lilith seems to have disappeared at the time when comms and cams were cut and Pythagoras was attacked but she couldn't have disabled security cause she was part of the group that have the worlds best alibi of being with the Strawhats, Stella and other Sattelites.
Thanks for posting!

Someone on the forum mentioned that it's possible that seraphims are acting on their own, do you think it's possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.