Who is gonna win this battle(of likes): Worst or Warchief Sanji D Goat?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Borasey79

If a dude walked up to me talking heavy, trying to embarrass me or punk me then idc if the mf 6’5+ and weighs over 200+ ima step to him and be like “what’s up?” Even if I knew I’d probably lose. I fear nothing I could make bleed

Zoro let this man lucci disrespect him cause he knows his place, simple as that. He realizes he’s weaker than him but Zolofans wanna give the guy the benefit of a doubt when Luffy himself specifically says “Don’t go after my crew just because you can’t beat me” THAT INCLUDES ZORO
Your avy has a shadow but there's no duality to you. You always spam the same tired shit.

I mean I can’t imagine Sakazuki not mobilizing with a gorosei in danger and Morgan’s calling for an all out war.
its possible but do you think he would leave the place with no one guarding it ?he even called out the admirals in mf for leaving the post unguarded so quickly if memory serves me right ? also if papazuki is indeed incoming i see no hope for our crew lmao

He most likely lost it to Beckman
Comparable to Shanks
w/o Awakening
1+ year ago

Killer understands the risk they are heading into

Does Zoro have little faith in Luffy because he made him think twice before assaulting Mary Geoise (to rescue Vivi)?
I don't think so, that's what a VC does
How do you know when Kid awakened his DF?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Why you want BB and Shanks kill each other? They should fight Luffy, the story is based on fighting Yonko not Government.

Government fight started now, BB and Shanks fights still didn't. So Government might fall before that.
Because Shanks has spent 90% of the series trying to get other people to fight Blackbeard for him. Their fight is fated as is Shanks’ death

Bro, Shanks wanting/needing a Road Poneglyph is not a plot hole. Shanks was only 8 years old and a cabin boy when he went to Raftel, it’s unlikely he knew how to get there and more likely that he was just along for the ride. There’s zero reason for Shanks to want a Road Poneglyph if he doesn’t need one.

And the fact that Shanks wants and needs a Road Poneglyph is proof that the other Yonko detered him from going to Raftel.

Side note: I’m not sure why Shanks didn’t grab Kaido’s Road Poneglyph while he was in Wano unless he already had that one before Kaido did.
why he don't ask Dark King?
we know the location is tellable
Roger wanted to tell it to Whitebeard
it makes no sense to me honestly ...

Dark King trained Luffy CAUSE Shanks told him Luffy is the one
I can't believe Dark King refuse to trust Shanks while he respected Luffy because of Shanks

honestly, can you make sense of this?

Status
Not open for further replies.