Who is gonna win this battle(of likes): Worst or Warchief Sanji D Goat?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
All the warlord business done so it not surprising they have more ships around .
Also shows you how much of threat they think VP and SH would be together if they calling all ships they can find .
Hell we even have a elder star coming , also you forget that the Elders Stars do have there own fleet .
We saw some at the end of wano so they can pull a SW ep 9 lol.
Well seraphs are game changers imo
If seraphs reach their full potential
2 of them will be admiral level

Their plan is always to job

They actually thought they were going in to fight Yonko to just lose, but thought that there is a chance of winning when they saw Luffy damage Kaido :kobeha:
two biggest retards in the series
Only Killer said that. Kidds plan was using crushing attacks instead of blunt force blows. That’s why he was surprised to see Luffy hurt Kaido with blunt force

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I realize ur brain barely works, but Seraphim are finger diff material for Law fool. Zero Haki to counteract a shambles BFR….
There is no fight, an damn sure not a 2-1
:shame:
Legion been finished since End of Wano.
Shithawk DF legit trash, Kid/Law clown it
Shank vs Kid
Law vs Teach
Luffy vs kizura
Zoro/kuku vs toy
:risiup:
Sure the strongest creation of vegapunk lose to doffys bitch

Kidd and laws only story role was to HAND DELIVER poneglyphs lmfao how fucking sad they nothing but glorified postmen

Luffy who negs law is also teaming a toy lmfao

The cover of 105 tells me we will be getting that "massive incident" soon. Remember that Luffy's fleet will finally be involved (big reason why Luffy was named a Yonkou and Kid/Law were not).

It's going to be a battle Royale between Red Hair Pirates, Blackbeard Pirates, Cross Guild, and of course the Strawhats.

Zoro will be doing some heavy lifting.
I question CGs relevancy to One Piece directly, but I can see them playing a bigger role against the Marines/WG.

Reason being is so far, their direct goals seem to be fighting Marines and not going to Laugh Tale. Plus, the only "powerhouse" they have is Mihawk truthfully.

I do however, entirely forsee the 3 way fight with Luffy, Shanks and Blackbeard

sure ... I was arguying with your logic ... I'm not saying that's the case

Shanks agenda is not JUST being the PK ... in the same way Kaido and BM wanted this
that's all I'm trying to prove here
Sure in the same way Kaido wanted to die a glorious death but was interested in the OP, Shanks has his own but still wants to be PK.

Im just saying that those two things arent mutually exclusive ^^

At Marineford, he could beat BB first then end the war later. When Bb wasn't in his prime.

He ''could'' try but he wasn't sure if he could beat BB. Even 2 years ago he wasn't sure of beating BB.
no mate. you are overhyping Teach tbh

Teach was the one who didn't want smoke with Shanks.
he said it out loud while Shanks dared him to fight more

Status
Not open for further replies.