• Entry 11

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the 6council members from d3 are not willing to share their tossed abilities then we will just go for Ekko, since he still continues to tell us how Biden is Soul, when Soul is dead and Biden is alive and killed someone this phase.

1. Kagurashii
  2. @Alwaysmind
  3. MUUGEN
  4. @Michelle
  5. @T-Pein™
  6. @Naomi

This abilities have been tossed, but were also taken:
[Plated Armor] -
Become gilded for a cycle. Alternatively: Give a target of your choice a [Plated Armor]. [1-shot]
[Best Quality Copper] -
Participate in a powergame of your choice, or increase the interest pool, using this. Alternatively: Give a player of your choice a [Best Quality Copper]. [1-shot]
[Scimitar] -
Negate the next preventative ability hitting you. Alternatively, give someone a [Scimitar]. [1-shot]
[Portable Bento Box Fax] -
Send a message to the gamethread, through the next write up. [1-shot]
[Nun's Cloth] -
Protect yourself for a phase. Alternatively: Give a target of your choice a [Nun's Cloth]. [1-shot]
[Newsboy Cap] -
Send a message to your target and protect them from wounds this cycle.
[1-shot]
Claim your abilities, the nun cloth is scum ability, we could ACE a scum here, the copper one is Kagurashiis

bruh cmon, he mafia lmao

As for his info, like if it is some cracked shit we can confirm, sure, i would consider ekko instead of nessos

But as it stands, nessos is way to go
tbh i hoped for someone trying to soft defend him or something, either one of us got redirected N1 or he's lying about his results, i visited Michelle N1

Emil

Certified Memelord
@Charlie
We can go for a safe route with this one
how do we know this is a scum ability?

If the 6council members from d3 are not willing to share their tossed abilities then we will just go for Ekko, since he still continues to tell us how Biden is Soul, when Soul is dead and Biden is alive and killed someone this phase.
if biden is not soul then its a scum role that's being quiet and not wanting to clarify that its not me

i dont see why biden remains quiet as town at this point. there is so much discussion going about that role and him not clarifying anything starting with his scum list points at him being scum

1. Kagurashii
  2. @Alwaysmind
  3. MUUGEN
  4. @Michelle
  5. @T-Pein™
  6. @Naomi

Claim your abilities, the nun cloth is scum ability, we could ACE a scum here, the copper one is Kagurashiis
it mine, did you role scum?

i gave it to charlie before when they claimed they got rb, from wave. not enough charlie got other shot from dummy abyss role.

i got put on council chat previous dayphase , and was challanged by scum or i wont be able to use my abilities for the whole phase.

do i need to explain to scum how my role works, or are you gonna whine because character i got is scum looking.

rej know i love horror stuff, so not surprised to see town horror.

Status
Not open for further replies.