Who is gonna win this battle(of likes): Worst or Warchief Sanji D Goat?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Umm Mihawk too
The only move he made is from new World to grand land and by doing that alone a clown became an emperor

There is no bigger flex than that in One Piece
People can cope all they want but that is unironically the biggest flex in the series so far. Law and Kid didn't get a Yonko title despite taking out a Yonko. Marco didn't get it despite inheriting a Yonkos fleet and territory. Mihawk attaches himself to fodder and the fodder instantly becomes a Yonko yet STILL has a lower bounty then him.

And you had people like KoL copeing saying "No!! Its Mihawk and Crocodile!! If it was just Mihawk thats not enough for Yonko title":milaugh::gokulaugh:

Didn't Kidd need Law's aid to properly prepare his awakening?

Like Kidd's awakening might be the most useless thing when he fights solo.

Law attacks: Big Mom annoyed, gets broken bones and shit.

Kidd's attacks: Big Mom: "GURARARARA".

Fr.
They both needed each other to take turns and prepare their attacks, at the time they couldnt use their awakenings effectively in battle. Also thats unfair, Law's fruit is supposed to be one of the most broken in the verse, the fact that Kid managed to do any damage with pure brute force is still a feat, all he needs is to weaponize his conquerors haki

Tbh I'd be mad too

Even if shanks is weaker than Mihawk..if Kidd is shown blocking even one CoC named attack from Mihawk..I'd lose respect for Mihawk

Hopefully Oda doesn't downplay Shanks that bad
if it was law ... I was fine with it ... on paper Kid ~ Law is doable but ... fuck Kid.

but Shanks first real attack on the story can't be a let down
Oda already used an admiral as Shanks hype tool, so I don't fear much

but I have to admit it now :)
even 1 good feat in front of Shanks gonna make me mad

I'm wondering how Kid and Shanks fight is even going to look like. Shanks can't transform he's just a normal sized dude with a sword. Is it just Shanks cutting the metal zoo Kid creates? Or the railgun, is he going to fight a railgun with a sword? :catcry: I trust Oda for it not to look stupid but I'd rather for Shanks to fight someone with a normal sized weapon ngl lol.

if it was law ... I was fine with it ... on paper Kid ~ Law is doable but ... fuck Kid.

but Shanks first real attack on the story can't be a let down

Oda already used an admiral as Shanks hype tool, so I don't fear much

but I have to admit it now :)

even 1 good feat in front of Shanks gonna make me mad
It remains a fact that even a casual nameless flying slash from Mihawk required Jozu a diamond man to block

A named attack from Mihawk would be at least 5 times as strong as Bajrang gun

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Mihawk could be that guy wouldn't be surprised, but I'm still betting Zoro is gonna off him before an admiral
Oh so that's a battle of perspectives I guess.

To me Zoro vs Mihawk is the finale of Zoro's journey. Doing this before the finale would take away from this.

+ Zoro isn't remotely close to making Mihawk consider using Haki:risitavirus:

Oda should develop balls again and make Shanks lol diff Kidd and take his rubbings.

We are supposed to believe than Shanks is doing serious moves now. Dogwalking Kidd should be the beginning.
this is gonna be Shanks FIRST real move on the story
he can not let us down ...

honestly to me 1055 was the greatest feat in the story
Shanks should do at least that but now with a sword
Kid is not allowed to stop this attack

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Shanks needs his whole fleet and additionally the giants to fight kid and his small crew?
:gokulaugh:

just kiddin, but Kid going full into a war against a fleet and giants to face shanks.
That will be a rampage!
Just imagine Kid as underdog goes out of this in victory.

In a war against an Yonko crew, his fleet and ab island full of giants!

It remains a fact that even a casual nameless flying slash from Mihawk required Jozu a diamond man to block

A named attack from Mihawk would be at least 5 times as strong as Bajrang gun
can we save this debate for Mihawk hype chapter?
Mihawk didn't do great in MF ... don't milk normal feats to heaven mate

wait for new and far far better one

Status
Not open for further replies.