Who is gonna win this battle(of likes): Worst or Warchief Sanji D Goat?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He wouldnt do that because it makes zero narrative sense.

If you guys actually took powerscaling nonsense out ya brains for more than 2 seconds, you'd know exactly why neither Shanks or Blackbeard can lose to Kid or Law at this point in the story
Its like talking to a Wall
Narrative triumphs fictitious powerscaling levels every day of the week
People just have their head up their asses in Agenda

Blackbeard yes. Shanks no. The only
reason for Shanks is Shanks fanboys don't want to.
Stop. Just stop being this dumb and take your head out your ass for 2 seconds. This has nothing to do with powerscaling. This has nothing to do with me being a Shanks fan. Im sick and tired of having this conversation with people who cant read and properly follow a narrative.

You dont go 1100 chapters with the promise of a Luffy/Shanks encounter and have scenes like these occur, all for it to randomly end with Kid or Blackbeard BEFORE Luffy even meets him again.

This is the fucking author, not me, showing you how much you cannot read and grasp a simple character relationship, one that CANNOT be overwritten by headcanon and garbage takes on the fate of said relationship. This is also showing you that said character has deeper cut motivations we simply do not understand yet.

But go ahead, continue to ignore the actual narrative. Its like a fucking cycle with you people.

Im still even waiting for a moment where Blackbeard is presented in this fashion, and you dont see me ever claiming that he has a chance to lose against Law or lose to Shanks, yet the reverse is played over and over based on nothing but dickstroking certain characters instead of just reading the fucking narrative lmao.
Post automatically merged:

Its like talking to a Wall
Narrative triumphs fictitious powerscaling levels every day of the week
People just have their head up their asses in Agenda
@Blother Fertitta You'd like my last comment lol

Status
Not open for further replies.