Who is gonna win this battle(of likes): Worst or Warchief Sanji D Goat?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Depends on agenda
- Carrot because it's next to an orange color from Robin
-Yamato because Oden's sword is pointing there.
This one might be a stretch but Carrot's color is on the E at the end as well, that light greenish color that's appeared when she's usually colored, volume 105 cover as an example.

But yea a straw hat logo taking space on the screen like that gives the vibe that someone is missing rn
:shocking:

He wouldnt do that because it makes zero narrative sense.

If you guys actually took powerscaling nonsense out ya brains for more than 2 seconds, you'd know exactly why neither Shanks or Blackbeard can lose to Kid or Law at this point in the story
Yes and no.
I consider BB protected .
Not shanks .
FOr me he just got his movie he just said he is ready to go to the one piece so he is fair game now .
Kid or BB Its not that important of who take him out for me in facts Kid taking him ut would contirbute more to the story by giving luffy a realy strong rivals other then BB who is obviously end game.
Shanks is not realy protected anymore luffy goal is to surpas him right ? Well if Kid kill shanks and luffy defeat Kid he would have surpassed shanks .
I don't think kid will kill or beat shanks tought but it is more likely then Law beating BB .
Narativly at least.

Yes and no.
I consider BB protected .
Not shanks .
FOr me he just got his movie he just said he is ready to go to the one piece so he is fair game now .
Kid or BB Its not that important of who take him out for me in facts Kid taking him ut would contirbute more to the story by giving luffy a realy strong rivals other then BB who is obviously end game.
Shanks is not realy protected anymore luffy goal is to surpas him right ? Well if Kid kill shanks and luffy defeat Kid he would have surpassed shanks .
I don't think kid will kill or beat shanks tought but it is more likely then Law beating BB .
Shanks is Luffy’s rival

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
He wouldnt do that because it makes zero narrative sense.

If you guys actually took powerscaling nonsense out ya brains for more than 2 seconds, you'd know exactly why neither Shanks or Blackbeard can lose to Kid or Law at this point in the story
You still arguing why kidd won't beat shanks lol

Just enjoy kidd fans headcannon because when shanks will win that's when real fun would begin

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I feel like Shanks will just let Luffy deal with Teach.

Garp will get captured freeing Koby, Luffy will have to save him. Teach will fall without Shanks having to move a finger.
Luffy vs BB is set in stone for Laugh tale.

Shanks vs bB makes more sense than shanks vs luffy

Status
Not open for further replies.