Who is gonna win this battle(of likes): Worst or Warchief Sanji D Goat?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Huh?

So you think oda will cuck his fav boi the moment after he declared he is coming after one piece just so kidd can get some feat lmao

I guess you guys never learnt anything from what happened to GB 🤷
WHo told you he is is fav boy ? Oda favorite is buggy dude .
Also Oda will do what he think is the best choice for the story .

The Walking Muscle, Plot-armor and Boobs Trio
Shanks is one of the main characters of OP as every volume character list will shove it down our throat.

Kid even managing mid diff is ridiculously stupid. Luffy, who is >>Kid is prob gonna get neg diffed by BB few times before he wins. And Shanks, BB's antithesis is somehow gonna job to fucking Midd.
:seriously:

Reminds me of the time when some Kid fans kept saying that Kid will help take down Kaido then they switched to Kid will 1v1 Big Mom, and also kept saying that Law would leave the fight and instead fight CP0.
Oda trolled them a bit.

Hinted coc .
Make law saying it will be his last attack when kid look still in shape and is not evne breathing hard.

Oda probably heard about this theorie and played along .

Shanks is one of the main characters of OP as every volume character list will shove it down our throat.

Kid even managing mid diff is ridiculously stupid. Luffy, who is >>Kid is prob gonna get neg diffed by BB few times before he wins. And Shanks, BB's antithesis is somehow gonna job to fucking Midd.
:seriously:
main character ? OK tell me the number of screen time he got so far ?

Status
Not open for further replies.