Who is gonna win this battle(of likes): Worst or Warchief Sanji D Goat?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Think Kid fans should be concerned with what dif Kid is gonna lose to Shanks.
Anything past mid diff is a W tbh :endthis:
Kidd fans should be concerned with their fav not losing his second hand just like how killer is lmao

We do not expect Kid to beat or kill shanks but he do ahve naratively more chance then Law beating BB
He has no chance narratively beating shanks more so than law when law took more glory and credit against BM overshadowing Kidd.

Both law and Kidd are losing. Only thing worth seeing is what would be their fate afterwards

Stop. Just stop being this dumb and take your head out your ass for 2 seconds. This has nothing to do with powerscaling. This has nothing to do with me being a Shanks fan. Im sick and tired of having this conversation with people who cant read and properly follow a narrative.

You dont go 1100 chapters with the promise of a Luffy/Shanks encounter and have scenes like these occur, all for it to randomly end with Kid or Blackbeard BEFORE Luffy even meets him again.

This is the fucking author, not me, showing you how much you cannot read and grasp a simple character relationship, one that CANNOT be overwritten by headcanon and garbage takes on the fate of said relationship. This is also showing you that said character has deeper cut motivations we simply do not understand yet.

But go ahead, continue to ignore the actual narrative. Its like a fucking cycle with you people.

Im still even waiting for a moment where Blackbeard is presented in this fashion, and you dont see me ever claiming that he has a chance to lose against Law or lose to Shanks, yet the reverse is played over and over based on nothing but dickstroking certain characters instead of just reading the fucking narrative lmao.
Post automatically merged:

@Blother Fertitta You'd like my last comment lol
Assface, where did I say Shanks will die? Marco lost to BB. Moriah lost to Kaido.

Kid already lost to his crew once. Oda ain't going to beat down the same door twice.

Kidd fans should be concerned with their fav not losing his second hand just like how killer is lmao

He has no chance narratively beating shanks more so than law when law took more glory and credit against BM overshadowing Kidd.

Both law and Kidd are losing. Only thing worth seeing is what would be their fate afterwards
KId got the finishing blow so IM sure sure he got at least the same credit they will probably talk about kid the guy tha tkilled BM exactly like with law.
No nothing protect shanks he do not have BB protection .

Reborn

Assface, where did I say Shanks will die? Marco lost to BB. Moriah lost to Kaido. Kid already to his crew once. Oda ain't going to beat down the same door twice.
Kid lost to shanks crew member without even seeing shanks

Also, don't expected Oda's poster boi to lose to a side boi when he has yet to get his arc

BB is already taking out Garp he do not need shanks .
Its fine if someone else take out shanks .
SHanks have to die to the new era tought before he can give luffy that hat .

SO realy we will see I think it will make one piece more interesting if Kid win but I realy doubt it will happen .
People will no longer be able to mock luffy and kid rivality people are just scared of luffy having rivals that match him.

Reborn

It doesn't matter who did what, because this was during TS. It was the Kid Pirates vs. RHPs, and it's happening again.

There is no point in setting up that fight again if Kid will lose once more.
Huh?

So you think oda will cuck his fav boi the moment after he declared he is coming after one piece just so kidd can get some feat lmao

I guess you guys never learnt anything from what happened to GB 🤷

Status
Not open for further replies.