Who is gonna win this battle(of likes): Worst or Warchief Sanji D Goat?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The melt down lmaooo

HOLY SHIT LUFFY FANS ARE WORSE THAN SANJI FANS

Kuma > Mihawk
S Bear > S Hawk
Kuma is a lot bigger than S Hawk

:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::funky::funky::funky::funky:

When you are willing to bend over backward and pull the stupidest shit out your ass rather than accepting the obvious.

I will make a YouTube video soon on How base Zoro >> Gear 4th
S-bear > s-hawk is not a bad take. S-bear look more of adolescence here. He is not looking like a kid like in his flashback. He is more of teenager. And I'm sure s-bear is first seraphim to be experimented at. Cause all pacifista come from Kuma first

This bum did nothing but to lose to styssy, lucci got feats against g5 luffy which fought kaido, nice try though :milaugh:
same lucci got clowned by stussy in an even worst way:suresure: proving his coo is trash:myman:

Kaku kick is impressive as you can see from today feat which put his kick = hybrid lucci internal damage:milaugh:

Fanfic cuz Sanji won't scratch the seraphs even with flame off, he need acoc to do that and mofo doesn't show hardening on panel.
:suresure:
Haters: Sanji got replaced by Jinbei, Sanji is losing this arc, sanji sucks , Sanji won't scratch enemies

Oda: Decides to put Sanji front, center, giant, and eye leading to his crotch. Like the MC.

Me thinks the author is planning things.

Tbh he cared about Zoro far more I mean FAR more than Luffy until Luffy unlocked advCoC before that he considered Zoro much bigger threat

So did big mom

Kaido doesn't care

Im not arguing why fodder is fodder to law lol
Fodder is a relative term Law is a fodder too

I want you to tell me how can Law beat his fellow fodder king when his internal destruction attacks won't work on King

King is significantly faster
Has better Haki
Far more durable
Stronger physically

Calling King a fodder randomly is as dumb as me calling Luffy a fodder

Status
Not open for further replies.